Search
View: 672|Reply: 2

herbal treatment

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-1-7 09:28:16 |Show all posts
What is cannabis, cannabis oil and CBD oil?
Cannabis plants are made up of over 100 different cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are naturally occurring chemical compounds that act on cannabinoid receptor cells, altering neurotransmitter releases in the brain. The most notable cannabinoids are delta–9–tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-9-THC), cannabidiol, known as CBD, and cannabinol also known as CBN which is closely related to CBD.

When we talk about cannabis today it’s important to make a clear distinction between cannabis, cannabis oil and CBD oil.

Cannabis
When we refer to cannabis, also known as marijuana or weed, we are commonly referring to the class B substance that is used by recreational users to get ‘high’. Delta-9-THC is the primary constituent found in cannabis and is the psychoactive ingredient that causes a ‘high’.
CBD oil
There’s a lot of stigma surrounding CBD oil as it is derived from the cannabis plant, however CBD isn’t psychoactive. Therefore, CBD oils are available to purchase over the counter and as a result are heavily regulated in the UK and must contain 0.2% or less of the psychoactive compound delta-9-THC, if any at all.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-1-8 21:22:17 |Show all posts
Recently, I also began to choose only natural products for treatment, so I'm already tired of pharmacy medicines, which are addictive every now and then. If you choose the best CBD oil UK, you can feel the positive effect on your body almost immediately! I'm sure you will like it! Good luck!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-1-15 16:29:46 |Show all posts
或许你感觉自己一无所有,或许你会羡慕上司的房子、车子彩票,上流女士们的钻石耳钉。其实你不用羡慕这些福彩双色球,只要努力,所有的一切幸运飞艇,岁月都会带给你。而你的年轻岁月,却是他们再无法拥有的。
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 03:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037891 second(s), 20 queries .