Search
View: 1508|Reply: 8

OSRS Recipe for Disaster – Freeing the Lumbridge Guide

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-1-26 15:27:14 |Show all posts
OSRS Recipe for Disaster – Freeing the Lumbridge Guide is one of the most experience rewarding quests in the game. But the downside is that it is composed of 10 little subquests that you need to complete to get it. Today I’m going to show you the quest guide for one of those subquests that you need to complete.

The OSRS RFD (aka Recipe for Disaster) Freeing the Lumbridge Guide isn’t very easy or fun to do subquest but don’t worry, this guide will make it less painful. To free the Lumbridge Guide you need to make a cake of guidance. The only one that can help you is the Wizard Traiborn who will teach you how to make the cake of guidance.

Skills and Quest Requirements

For the OSRS RFD Freeing the Lumbridge Guide, you need to have 40 Cooking. The quest requirements are Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Biohazard quest, Demon Slayer, Murder Mystery, Nature Spirit, and Witch’s House quest.
Items Needed To Complete OSRS Recipe for Disaster – Freeing the Lumbridge Guide

All of the necessary items for this quest can be bought from the Culinaromancer’s Chest.

Pot of flour
Bucket of milk
1 Egg
Cake tin
Necklace of passage

Freeing the Lumbridge Guide

To start this OSRS Recipe for Disaster – Freeing the Lumbridge Guide quest, head to the Lumbridge Castle dining room and inspect the frozen Lumbridge Guide. Then Gypsy will pop on and tell you that to help the Lumbridge guide you have to give him a cake of guidance.

He will also tell you to go and speak with Traiborn in the Wizards Tower to help you make a cake of guidance. Use your Necklace of passage and teleport to the Wizards Tower, you will find him in his room, on the second floor in the northeastern room.

Talk to Traiborn and he will tell you that you need to enchant three ingredients with your own knowledge in order to make the cake. Then he will ask you to bring him the basic ingredients: egg, milk, flour and he will help you enchant them.
The Egg

Talk to the wizard again to enchant one of the items, what you need to do is to answer some questions. But the questions are in a random order for everyone, so I’m going to list all of the possible answers that you can get. Basically, you will need to identify each hatched person or an NPC that you’ve seen. Then you will be asked who it is, and you must answer correctly three times to get the egg.

Man with ponytail and book – Reldo
Ghostly green woman – Velorina
Man with desert robes and white beard – Ali Morrisane
Elf with white hair and green clothing – Islwyn
Man with purple shirt – Unferth
Man with brown vest – Professor Gronigen
Woman with bonnet and pink top – Gertrude
Woman (green witch) – Hetty
Man (hooded) – Pirate Pete
Man with a crown – King Lathas

The Bucket of Milk

Talk to Traiborn to enchant your milk, but this time be careful to not skip any of the questions he asks you. Because this is like a quiz and you will be asked a general question about RuneScape. You must answer three times correctly to get your milk enchanted and move on to the next item.

This is the list with all the possible answers:

Combat level of Goblins near Lumbridge – 2
Defence requirements to wear a Mystic hat – 20
Glass vial is to 33 as a glass orb is to – 46
Gold ring is to 5 as a holy symbol is to – 16
Guild closest to Fishing Platform – Legends’
How much GP does it take to bribe a guard at the toll gate to Al Kharid prior to earning their trust? – 10
I can hear howling in one direction and buzzing in the other—where am I? – Catherby
If I’m going to need glass, first I will need – Sand, bucket, soda ash, glassblowing pipe
I’m in a bar west of Pollnivneach. Where am I? – Bandit Camp
Take the number of fire runes required to cast Fire Strike, and multiply by the number of air runes used to cast Wind Strike before adding the number of earth runes used to cast Earth Wave. What do you get? – 10
The River Salve runs from – North to south
What doesn’t lie between Morytania and Asgarnia? – Keep Le Faye
What Ingredients are used in a cake? – Flour, eggs, milk
Which tower is closest to the Crafting Guild – Dark Wizards’ Tower
What is the defence level requirement to wear a Mystic Hat? – 20
What is the nearest guild to the Fishing Platform (as the seagull files)? – Legends

The Flour

Talk to him again to begin the third enchantment, but this time you have to pass a memory test. You will be shown 3 groups of ten items out of a total of 5 groups, then must answer a question about them. Answer three correctly to get enchanted flour. When answering the questions, don’t use the ESC key to close the interface as it will reset that portion of the test.

Which item began with the letter ‘m’? – Mind Talisman
Which of the following items were NOT shown to you? – Trout
How many weapons were you shown? – Three (Maple Longbow, Magic Shortbow, and Black Longsword)
How many types of rune were there? – Two (Fire Rune and Chaos Rune)
Which items were amongst those you were shown? – Book of balance (noted as Guthix Prayer Book,) Magic Logs, Pike

After you have completed all three games of memory Traiborn will give you all the items back and they will be enchanted. Use any ingredient on the cake tin to automatically prepare the cake for baking. Cook the tin on the range in Lumbridge castle to create the cake, and give it to the frozen guide.
Rewards

1 Quest point
2,500 Cooking experience
2,500 Magic experience
Further access to the Culinaromancer’s Chest

Of course, there are alternatives that you can use to earn gold in the game. Many players choose to buy OSRS Gold directly, which many online retailers selling OSRS Gold can do For Example RS3gold.com.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-1-29 19:58:25 |Show all posts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-7-7 10:22:11 |Show all posts
Freeing the Lumbridge Guide may result in: For example, the player may lose a quest they were fnaf pokedle working on. Another possible consequence is that they will become unable to interact with the NPC again, which can make it impossible to complete some of their tasks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-7-15 16:14:23 |Show all posts
A torrent tracker is a website that allows flagle users to share, store and search for files. The most popular type of torrent tracker is a posterdle peer-to-peer file sharing program. Torrent trackers are also sometimes referred to as torrent sites, BitTorrent sites or simply P2P sites.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-10-14 11:54:46 |Show all posts
Previously to do 10 side quests was a very difficult thing for me, it felt like death run 3d. But after reading this article, everything becomes simple

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-10-14 14:44:08 |Show all posts
Thanks for your list of answers, make it easy for me to do what I want especially stickman boost

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-10-19 15:04:51 |Show all posts
Freeing the Lumbridge Guide is so detailed and perfect that there is nothing to criticize slope run

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-10-19 16:03:30 |Show all posts
The quest requirements are Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Biohazard quest, Demon Slayer, Murder Mystery, Nature Spirit, slope ball are very interesting to join

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-4-4 19:06:03 |Show all posts
Freeing the Umbridge Guide is a quest in the popular online game Run escape. The quest involves helping the Umbridge Guide, a non-player character in the game, who has been imprisoned in the basement of the Umbridge Castle. Here you can get virtual mistress and manage your magic skills. Players must solve puzzles and defeat enemies to progress through the quest and ultimately free the Umbridge Guide. The quest is part of a series of quests known as the Recipe for Disaster storyline, which involves a range of characters and challenges.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 06:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043690 second(s), 20 queries .