Launch a highly reliable telemedicine app development solution

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-1-29 14:30:25 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Indulge in offering healthcare services by developing an exclusive telemedicine app. Appdupe is familiar for clone app development and one of our eminent projects is the telemedicine app development solution. Our solution is backed by blockchain technology that will preserve the user’s data and will be a reliable healthcare platform.

Visit Us:
https://www.appdupe.com/telemedicine-app-development

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2023-1-19 16:33:54 |Show the author posts only
Thanks for sharing the link. However, after opening the link I noticed that you are referring to a custom app development solution here but honestly, I don't suggest novices, startups and SMEs go with custom app development. Although it is highly secure but it becomes complicated for startups to bear the cost of custom development services. However, if you ask my recommendation here then I will advise choosing an MBaaS platform, especially the ones that come with a free tier option.

Yes, MBaaS platforms are considered the cheapest ones to create the backend of mobile apps and even a new developer or a business admin with limited knowledge can operate with them. You can simply hire a frontend developer from a freelancing platform to deal with client-side tasks with an MBaaS solution. These backend services will take care of all of your server-side functions from database management to API integrations.

The reputed MBaaS platforms that can recommend here are:

- Back4App
- Firebase
- Backendless
- Kuzzle
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 17:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039847 second(s), 19 queries .