Partition recovery software needed

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-2-4 07:26:11 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I think I got my partitions all messed up during a new hard drive installation. The result is that I can see the drive in my device manager but there are no partitions when I go to the explorer. I think there's software that deals with this but I never used it before so I don't know what to choose.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2021-2-4 09:20:23 |Show the author posts only
How about using trying https://www.cleverfiles.com/partition-data-recovery.html? I've heard from a friend it's been a great help to him when he faced similar problems with his computer's hard drive. It's a software tool that was developed specifically for users facing problems with their partitions and it allows you to recover data from them as well as fix them so no further data loss happens.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2021-2-5 03:53:09 |Show the author posts only
An elegant service that will help you not only self-develop, but also turn your ideas into reality! amewaregroup.com

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2021-2-6 19:19:42 |Show the author posts only

FDHL is focused on conveying imaginative and present day living get-togethers in its own rural and business territories. Both of these territories are associated with the Lahore-Islamabad (M-2) and CPEC Route locales with characterized prompt access exchanges.
visit here
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 04:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039872 second(s), 19 queries .