Search
View: 1408|Reply: 4

Ningbo Hicon International Industry Co., Ltd.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-2-26 11:14:51 |Show all posts
Ningbo Hicon International Industry Co.,Ltd. has 2000 staff, including 400 senior engineers and managing staff, covers an area of 150,000 square meters , and has assets of over 1 billion yuan RMB. Its main products are household and medical air conditioners, portable air conditioners, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, freezers, wine coolers and small appliances party drink coolers.

Hicon has 8 advanced household air-conditioner production lines, 9 water cooler assembly lines, 2 refrigerator production lines and the world first-class enthalpy testing laboratories.

It annually produces 1.2 million sets of air-conditioners,1.4 million sets of water dispensers,1.2 million sets of refrigerators and freezers,0.6 million sets of ice makers,0.4 million of fireplaces and 0.2 million of  professional cooling machines.

Hicon is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS certified company and Hicon products have international approvals of CE, GS, UL, ETL and CB.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-6 22:23:24 |Show all posts
Of course, this is all very cool, but I don't want to order an air conditioner and wait a month for it. Maybe there are some options in the UK?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-8-7 06:13:38 |Show all posts
Edited by Stephanie at 2021-8-7 06:16

The options are simply endless. But there are not so many proven and promising companies. And if it's also important to you that it wasn't so expensive, then the circle is narrowed to just a few. But at that time, when I needed an air conditioner at home to save me from stuffiness in the house and my house plants, nobody told me this information. It took me a very long time to find the right company. The critical point in choosing a company for me was value for money. I needed a perfect air conditioner, but I didn't want to overpay either. https://www.spartamech.co.uk/air-conditioning/ came to my rescue. The air conditioner was really good. It works to this day. And the price, in the end, was really reasonable. And the most incredible thing is that the conditioner was installed in four days!)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-9 21:28:38 |Show all posts
If I were you, I would still choose the classic version. It seems to me that a regular air conditioner is good enough. So why look for a replacement and complicate your life. I lived in my apartment with both the portable air conditioner and evaporative cooler, and frankly speaking, I did not feel any difference. I think that all their differences are hidden in installation, work, well, and power consumption

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-10-20 00:28:40 |Show all posts
The first thing you should decide on is the type of air conditioner: will it be a monoblock, a mobile conditioner, or a split system. For an apartment, it makes sense to pay attention to wall-mounted split systems. Such units are suitable for different climatic conditions and temperature fluctuations https://www.socool.sg/why-is-your-aircon-not-cold/. And it makes sense to buy mobile air conditioners for a country house or installation in the premise, where it is impossible to install a split-system with an outer block. Cassette conditioners will be an excellent choice for premises from 50 square meters with a suspended ceiling. They are not suitable for smaller rooms.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 01:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043730 second(s), 21 queries .