Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-1-26 15:28:32 |Show all posts

RE: Strategy Solicitation of Defeating Guo.Jia

Your "average" Attack must be at least 3600 and defend at least 1600

My Gem when i got g Jia:  11 10 9 11 9 8
My Arm: +70 +70 +70 65 55 55
3 -  stars or polish on arma : most people think that high arma is better than polish , well you are wrong . stars don't boost your initiative , but definitely makes you stronger , as for guo jia
instance top 3 arma should be at 3 stars , bottom 3 arma should be around that but it is still manageable with just 2 stars but you will rely on luck more in that case .

Horcrux: defend 14%, storm 18%, mechanization 2%, archer 12%, cavalry 12%, Infantry 12%

Hero that i used:
- for plains: Xuchu, X H Dun, G Ning, Dwei, Tsci
- for cities: Xuchu, X h dun, Z Tai, Dwei, Tsci

Liegement:
Tsci used liegements that can maximize his skill attack, my skill attack at that time around +600
my Tsci refine : 2hidden trick,2 hidden tactik,and 2 hidden attck.
equip : lots of immu on xu chu (some harm and troops is useful ) , immu and harm and troops on D.wei  and some trick , attack and troops on Zou tai or X.Dun , Trick,tacktik and attack on Tshi and Gan ning

Zang ba : Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci
Xu You : XucHu Xhdun Ztai Dwei Tsci
Li Dian: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci
Pang De: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning Dwei Tsci XHdun
C Yu: Xuchu XhDUn Gning/Ztai DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning/Ztai Dwei Tsci XHdun
Xun You: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning Dwei Tsci XHdun
Xun Yu: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning Dwei Tsci XHdun
Jia Xu: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu XHDun Gning Tsci Dwei try to give tsci and dwei skill to Jiaxu
Cao Cao:
-  Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci , 1 xuchu beat 1st gen with remaining 3 row ,2nd gen skill xuchu and do melee attack with x.dun,ganning must block 4th gen,Dian wei do melee attack with 4th don't release skill yet,release his skill to 4 row cao2,and release Tschi skill to cao2 too,i believe that  cao2 must die one blast by tschi.

G Jia: Xuchu Ztai DWei Tsci XHDun

u can replace Ganning with gen who have a high Lead Such as : Zang liao or Zhen Ji to make block success rate

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-1-26 15:32:52 |Show all posts
Server 12 Apolion

Your "average" Attack must be at least 3600 and defend at least 1600

My Gem when i got g Jia:  11 10 9 11 9 8
My Arm: +70 +70 +70 65 55 55
3 -  stars or polish on arma : most people think that high arma is better than polish , well you are wrong . stars don't boost your initiative , but definitely makes you stronger , as for guo jia
instance top 3 arma should be at 3 stars , bottom 3 arma should be around that but it is still manageable with just 2 stars but you will rely on luck more in that case .

Horcrux: defend 14%, storm 18%, mechanization 2%, archer 12%, cavalry 12%, Infantry 12%

Hero that i used:
- for plains: Xuchu, X H Dun, G Ning, Dwei, Tsci
- for cities: Xuchu, X h dun, Z Tai, Dwei, Tsci

Liegement:
Tsci used liegements that can maximize his skill attack, my skill attack at that time around +600
my Tsci refine : 2hidden trick,2 hidden tactik,and 2 hidden attck.
equip : lots of immu on xu chu (some harm and troops is useful ) , immu and harm and troops on D.wei  and some trick , attack and troops on Zou tai or X.Dun , Trick,tacktik and attack on Tshi and Gan ning

Zang ba : Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci
Xu You : XucHu Xhdun Ztai Dwei Tsci
Li Dian: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci
Pang De: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning Dwei Tsci XHdun
C Yu: Xuchu XhDUn Gning/Ztai DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning/Ztai Dwei Tsci XHdun
Xun You: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning Dwei Tsci XHdun
Xun Yu: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu Gning Dwei Tsci XHdun
Jia Xu: Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci or Xuchu XHDun Gning Tsci Dwei try to give tsci and dwei skill to Jiaxu
Cao Cao:
-  Xuchu XhDUn Gning DWei Tsci , 1 xuchu beat 1st gen with remaining 3 row ,2nd gen skill xuchu and do melee attack with x.dun,ganning must block 4th gen,Dian wei do melee attack with 4th don't release skill yet,release his skill to 4 row cao2,and release Tschi skill to cao2 too,i believe that  cao2 must die one blast by tschi.

G Jia: Xuchu Ztai DWei Tsci XHDun

u can replace Ganning with gen who have a high Lead Such as : Zang liao or Zhen Ji to make block success rate
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-13 05:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037873 second(s), 20 queries .