[Strategy][S21 . L.B.] Easily defeating GuoJia

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-1-24 22:58:26 |Show the author posts only |Descending
alright lots think that to defeat guo jia you need to be a crazy spender , that's not true , even average players with strategy , clever builds and some luck can get guo jia .
let us stasrt with the basics , initiative is not a sign of how good you are since it can be crazily boosted by leveling horcrux but since it is the most familiar number people look at , I will start with it :
1 - intiative starting from 4200 means you can start guo jia hunt , if your initiative is highly boosted from horcrux levels , you will still have some trouble in this instance .
2 - now let us talk arma : top 3 should be at lvl 70 minimum , bottom 3 should be at 50-60 range , anything less u can't succeed in finishing guo jia .
3 -  stars or polish on arma : most people think that high arma is better than polish , well you are wrong . stars don't boost your initiative , but definitely makes you stronger , as for guo jia
instance top 3 arma should be at 3 stars , bottom 3 arma should be around that but it is still manageable with just 2 stars but you will rely on luck more in that case .
4 - Gems : lvl 9 gems on all arma is a must , it is the least your gems can be , but I would prefer lvl 10 on all since you want to finish the instance before using 1 million souls .
5 - Heroes : you must understand how each hero operates , each hero has lead and force , maximize your hero ability depending on his type , ex: d. wei is a force hero so i suggest you scrach
everything you heard before about equipping him with trick , go harm and immu on him as much as you can afford , then fill the rest with troops and attack , same goes for xu chu .
most of your hero skills will be woethless in special instances since those npc have high skill defense , except lead heroes since they are built as casters .
6 - terrain : each stage has it's unique terrain , some of your heroes will benefit from it and get an extra 25% boost , check each terrai carefully and adjust your lineup accordingly
7 - Horcux : storm is your best friend in those instances , since it adds bonus to the hero equipped raising his stats in toltal during the fight , defend is utterly useless since you are attacker ,
so don't rely on it's bonus .
8 - what to use : you already have xu chu , D.wei , tsc , zou tai , Dun and probably you reached gan ning at this point , personally I don't prfer gan ning for this instance since it lacks hero terrain
but you are free to use whatever you have , also having Zhen ji or D.chan will make it way easier to go through this instance
9 - Strategy : I always go with xu chu first , put storm on him , if you have enough immu on him he will kill first general with his second row , taking the full power of the second npc general
skill on him and probably killing him in total , but your next hero can then start fresh and destroy the second general .
you will need a blocker at 4th general , using gan ning or Zhen ji at this spot is greatly good to increase your odds to defeat last npc general , if you don't have any of the ladies and you arleady
got Gan ning , that is the spot where he should always be
10 - Block : there are many misconceptions about block rate , from my personal experience , no equip can increase that rate , only trinkets that increase your lead will affect that , so put your best trinket
on your blocker and hope that he blocks , block equip doesn't increase block rate .
11 - Lineup : Xu chu , D. wei , Zou tai , Gan ning (Zhenj - D.chan) , T.S.C , and yes it works on all stages (except Guo jia) .
Guo jia city : Xu chu , D.wei , Zou tai , T.S.C. , Dun , try to save T.S.C and use it on last row of general before guo jia , it will hurt guo jia a lot .
12 - equip : lots of immu on xu chu (some harm and troops is useful ) , immu and harm and troops on D.wei , attack and troops on Zou tai , Trick and attack on T.S.C. and Gan ning
13 - Headline : always save you r D.wei skill till his last row , if you are using Zhen ji , try to save her skill till second row or 3rd , it will boost first row of T.S.C. and his skill will be devastating ,
if you are using D. chan try to save her skill so she can weaken last general troops so T.S.C. can hurt them or probably one shot kill last general .
these are tips based on how I defeated guo jia in 2 servers , I had better stuff on second try so got guo jia before gan ning , play smart , understand your hero capabilities and hopefully you can enjoy
your guo jia very soon .
P.S : I tried to correct all my mispels , not sure if I succeeded , so forgive me for any typos .

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-1-24 23:50:23 |Show the author posts only
Thanks a lot L.B ..really apprecite it. =)

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-10-2 17:58:45 |Show the author posts only
u really used that line up for cao2 and u didnt use dun on that stage?!my mean can i pass it with ur line up?

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-10-2 18:14:13 |Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-10-2 19:11:46 |Show the author posts only
dude i didnt provoke him i just want he answer me coz i have problem at caocao and i know LB so i want his own answer because he didnt use dun on caocao stage that was my question.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-10-2 19:21:30 |Show the author posts only

Online Time349 Hoursregdate2015-4-17 10:30Last visit time2015-9-30 22:04Last activity time2015-9-30 18:17Last post time2015-9-30 22:09Time offsetThe system default

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-10-2 19:22:25 |Show the author posts only
GM CHEN , he already not online again from 3 days ago

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-10-2 19:22:50 |Show the author posts only
i think him already run away from his mission..

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-10-5 14:53:07 |Show the author posts only
holyswordmaan replied at 2015-10-2 19:11
dude i didnt provoke him i just want he answer me coz i have problem at caocao and i know LB so i wa ...

bro I didn't use dun to out muscle cao , I had Zji at that time , she boosted first row of tsc that was my last hero , he had storm , 1 skill kill cao , but u must put dun instead of ztai at terrain cities , since ztai is a city terrain , if you don't have zji , I suggest this formation on cao : xu chu , tsc , gan , d wei , dun . I hope your dun can out brawl cao .
best of luck

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-10-5 14:54:11 |Show the author posts only
btw , if anyone got a question or needs any help , message me since posting on this thread doesn't show up on my notices
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-12 06:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041150 second(s), 19 queries .