Banned

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2015-2-9 22:31:52 |Show the author posts only
Gm, thanks for responding again.

We S21 Wu family have made a decision before that if our emperor BeastMode is banned/deleted from the game, we all will stop playing the game as well.
Truth is, we s21 wu family have decided to help our emperor to unban his account by helping him to pay up what you all claimed that he owe you all(the refund money).
We just want to see the evidence you all have to proof our king is guilty. You just said our king asked for refund so you banned him. Because of this, shu and wei players are calling him a cheater and claimed that he did illegal recharge. We have confirmed with our king that he have never done any illegal recharge as he have his transcations as a proof.
But since many other players from shu and wei all non stop calling him a cheater and even ask you to permanently remove his account, we will join our king. WE S21 WU WILL ALL QUIT THIS GAME. Let S21 be 'Clash of Two Kingdoms' instead. Is this what s21 shu and wei wanted? Get rid of our king? Conquer our Wu kingdom?

This might be the last message ever from us.

The decision is yours now GM. You can choose to ignore this and/or ban us all if you like

From S21 Wu Family.

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2015-2-9 22:41:25 |Show the author posts only
yo elva u ca quit from this game.. because i have no idea why do u can understand what mr Athur said before
just be patient please....
n remember cheat is cheat so if u dont wanna play this game anymore it is ok i dun care about that
but i know for sure if wu 21 quit this game they are chicken scare if they dont have cheater anymore

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2015-2-9 22:46:02 |Show the author posts only
well since this situation affects all server , and since I don't know who this elva is anyway , this is a message to all wu kingdom:
I have played with so many of you and chatted a lot , you guys rock , as for elva and his band of cry babies , please quit the game and take all your clones with you and I dare you to honor your words by not posting here anymore , real players already made a decision to continue playing , as for the others who keep asking for proof and whatever , the proof is obvious , you saw it at tourney and in our server , if you don't get what I mean then you are far dumber than I thought , only reason am keeping an eye on this thread is to know when it will become official , real wu players I really like you and respect you , you know who you are .

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2015-2-9 23:00:04 |Show the author posts only
quit plss, i'm sick someone threatening with "i will quit".... so childish.....
give the data, not just speak "We have confirmed, and we have the data"
post it right here, right now!

let GM cross check again, and truth be clear
anyway, its a game, have fun!
its still fun with wei guys
healthy and fair rivalry

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2015-2-9 23:05:23 |Show the author posts only
i agree with linchong

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2015-2-10 00:30:57 |Show the author posts only
elva2104 replied at 2015-2-9 22:31

We S21 Wu family have made a decision before that if our emperor  ...

i challenge all wu s 21 to quit this game.... i bet u will never did it, coz i know u still wanna play n have some fun. but dont make our fun broke by the cheaters

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2015-2-10 00:32:16 |Show the author posts only
GM please delete Beastmode account it will solve your problem with wu 21

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2015-2-10 10:39:05 |Show the author posts only

come on cry babies. if wanna quit just quit say so more is nothing happen.. all wu will quit? i think ur wu vip player won't quit ,u just wanna threat GM. so childish action..

quick pls chicken player without cheater can't play the game and ur so called cheatmode king never in forum and only hide in bed? lols

!threads!

Friends

Money

39#
Post time 2015-2-10 12:38:13 |Show the author posts only

Wow s21 Wu wanna quit ,because BeastMode is banned ? Shame on you guys .Just think Why the hell BeasMode is so silent , why he is not defending ?????
If he is not guilty he should have posted his proof .

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2015-2-10 17:25:33 |Show the author posts only
All wu don't quit server 21 but no emperor present it's a problem for gaming (sorry for my english !) Gm please delete account of Beastmode
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 20:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040760 second(s), 18 queries .