Banned

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

41#
Post time 2015-2-10 18:05:09 |Show the author posts only
Hello everyone following this post.

I understand the frustration from all players in 21 server and it is just a feeling of unrest for all parties. I won't voice opinion on the matter whether beast is innocent or not.
The matter at hand is the lack of GM action in doing something about the server right now. There is a clear problem of balance right now with WU not having a King and other major players going out of the game ( not sure if a strike or just they are going away) and making it unbalance for my fellow playing WU.I would like to know what GM intend to do about that atm?

Also addressing those threatening to leave the game... I love you all in WU like my family but going away like this does not make sense. Beast got banned but it is not the end of the world. By leaving you are just widening the gap between the other nations and WU s21. You are going with experience in game that cannot be shared or passed upon unless you are actually playing. As a late mid/ early lvl adv player i still need guidance if i still want to play the game but without you to help it will just slow my development. It is just unfortunate that as a result of someone action we arrive to this stage where everything just crumbles down ( and not targeting beast in any way).

Finally to all the other members in s21. I know you are mad for what is happening and before pointing beast is a cheater or not remains to be decided ( although GM already banned him). If you could just leave this matter now because it affects us current players as the more you taunt WU players, the more people are actually thinking of leaving which in some sense is a form of bullying which i don't tolerate. Thanks for understanding.

I like this game and want all matters to be resolve asap and get going back to this game
So final words GM do your job now and fast.

Darklord24 S21WU

!threads!

Friends

Money

42#
Post time 2015-2-10 19:33:39 |Show the author posts only
I agree with most posts especially Darklord's , wu is not reliant on 1 person , they still fight their way to 50% whether it is wei or shu , you guys can look at the issue from another perspective , forget that the guy was banned for whatever reason , what if he just quit then what would you do ? life goes on and we continue to play , let us get back to enjoying our game again and skip making this ban a personal issue between us fellow players , as for GM , yes an action must be done at this point , it has been 5 days now of 1k vouchers being wasted at rank1 and lots of resources and official orders from king status , I was expecting a solution with servers restarted , either delete the account or dampen his powers so that life can continue on our server , as for the rest of wu players who need advice or guidance , please never hesitate to pm me either ingame or here in forums , I am always willing to help any new comer or even advanced players who need help , after all we are fellow players of same server and you know that I helped Beast a lot before he went and tried "certain" ways to overgrow , so let us just erase this issue from our memories and get back to enjoying the game and refrain from turning this issue into a personal fight , thank you all and have great fun in the game
L.B. s21 shu naughty Duke

!threads!

Friends

Money

43#
Post time 2015-2-11 00:16:49 |Show the author posts only
thx L.B. for your post

!threads!

Friends

Money

44#
Post time 2015-2-11 01:53:19 |Show the author posts only
And the gm stays silent.............

Instead of caretaking this and crusade "enjoyable" problem, they just make another server to raise more money

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

45#
Post time 2015-2-11 15:44:58 |Show the author posts only
Nicolas replied at 2015-2-10 18:05
Hello everyone following this post.

I understand the frustration from all players in 21 server and  ...

Sir, appreciated for words u said from the bottom of ur heart and we really do not want to ban anyone of our players, but he has made refund, we have no choice but to ban him, but as for the things u mentioned above , we'll take and consider that seriously, pls believe us,thx for ur understanding
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 14:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041220 second(s), 18 queries .