The Ruslan Baginskiy Hats

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2021-12-6 22:00:46 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
Hi everyone! I study fashion design and all my free time is as well dedicated to fashion. Feel free to write me for collaboration, if you like my work. Ruslan Baginskiy is a headwear brand loved by the modern day it girls, influencers and models, I present Irene Kim, Izabel Goulart, Vera Brezhneva, Bella Hadid, Kaia Gerber, and Victoria Secret's very own Romee Strijd and Elsa Hosk. Let's not forget the A-listers too, Madonna is a huge fan. And it is easy to see why, this headwear is so wearable, so chic and has proved to be so Instagramable too. A magical combination.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2023-11-20 03:31:40 |Show the author posts only
When learning how to write an essay, paying Pay to write an essay quickly to write an essay quickly can be beneficial. It provides a swift solution for students facing time constraints or seeking immediate assistance. This approach ensures timely completion of assignments without compromising on quality, aiding in managing academic responsibilities effectively.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2023-8-31 16:33:52 |Show the author posts only
Ruslan Baginskiy is definitely one of the unique-looking hat brands. Mainly, I love the white and cream colour combination of female hats. Although these hats give luxurious vibes to users but there are some cons that we must discuss:

- First of all, I noticed the prices of these hats are high compared to regular hats. Yes, it is seamless to get ponytail hats from here https://www.buckwholesale.com/womens-hats/ at a low cost compared to this brand. Yes, Buck Wholesale provides 100% cotton hats with economical price tags.

- Similarly, it came to my knowledge that Ruslan Baginskiy is a Ukraine-based brand. Therefore, you can get some delays and fabric quality problems in their delivery because of uncertain and war-like conditions in Ukraine. In my opinion, hat users should prefer US-based suppliers for quick delivery of hats.

- Also, you can use ponytail hats more often compared to these cowboy and knitted hats.

Otherwise, if you have good fashion taste and want a sleek hat for upcoming events, the use of Ruslan Baginskiy hats could be ideal.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-9 02:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041782 second(s), 19 queries .