Search
View: 1891|Reply: 5

Free time

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-12-19 04:19:50 |Show all posts
Hi all, how do you prefer to spend your free time after work or during your lunch break? My work is associated with calculations, so I'm looking for a way to distract and relax from the numbers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-12-19 04:30:31 |Show all posts
Hey, I can take a nap this afternoon. Haha yeah, I'm a pretty lazy person. I can also play games. Although lately, I'm a little upset that all modern games are becoming more demanding to PC sometimes I can run the emulator and play old console games. When I play console games I get nostalgic. I love to play games on my mobile device, but there is one problem the available memory runs out quickly. Last week, talking to a friend on Discord, I heard about https://www.friv5online.com/ My surprise was boundless, I was recommended a browser-based game. Immediately I was in denial, but then I realized I could play basic apps, and play browser games when I'm bored with the old apps.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-12-19 05:08:21 |Show all posts
I'm also a lazy person and we owl the cat in this, he's asleep and I'm asleep. He's hungry and I'm asleep, so we take turns winning. I'm more of a supporter of desktop games like The Witcher 3 and CyberPunk. Yes, yes, I have a top-of-the-line graphics card.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-24 16:57:31 |Show all posts
For me, the best way to relax is to play computer games, and the fact that it's also my source of additional income makes everything even better. I play cs go, and I manage to sell skins like https://dmarket.com/csgo-skins/product-card/usp-s-neo-noir on the internet for a pretty good price. It's really entertaining, especially when you play with friends, so you should give it a try.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-2-7 16:39:00 |Show all posts
I may suggest the top horror video game for online play fnaf security breach. Play this game and have fun with any available web browser. This game is a terrific idea if you want to have more enjoyable experiences.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-9-27 10:45:10 |Show all posts
During my free time after work or during my lunch break, I prefer to engage in activities that allow me to unwind and take a break from the analytical world of calculations. I find solace in nature, often taking a stroll in the nearby park to enjoy the fresh air and the beauty of the outdoors. Additionally, I like to click here to explore various mindfulness and meditation apps, which help me clear my mind and reduce stress. These moments of tranquility provide a much-needed mental break and allow me to return to my work with renewed focus and energy.

Summoners Greed Tier List - The Best Monsters to Deploy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 13:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038631 second(s), 20 queries .