Search
View: 579|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to keep your online passwords secure?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-1-30 22:41:47 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I didn’t pay attention to the posts on how to keep your online passwords secure before I fell for phishing. Finally, I found handy prompts on how to store important data, as well as how to protect it from hackers and other malware. How to keep your passwords in the most effective way? That's easy! To avoid losing any personal information, just follow the instructions in this post.
This post will be extremely helpful for online security. To ensure that your logins to different websites and your information remain confidential, you must always keep all your passwords secure.
For me, strong passwords should include a variety of symbols, numbers, letters, and numbers. Password managers are a great tool for both newbies and experienced users. You shouldn’t be afraid of using these tools. Many password managers are very easy to use and convenient. Once you have created a password, all that is required to do is copy and paste it on the website. These passwords are difficult to remember so make sure you save them somewhere, such as on your computer. You can also store your passwords on the flash drive or on cloud storage.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 08:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038474 second(s), 20 queries .