Search
View: 780|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

What other games do you play and what games are you looking forward to in 2020?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-2-16 04:41:54 |Show the author posts only |Descending

As the title says outside of CSGO what games do you play and what are you looking forward to playing this year?
I personally play many games other than CS. main ones recently being Legends of Runeterra, Minecraft, and Rocket Leauge.
As far as games im looking forward to this year Minecraft Dungeons, Tales of Arise and Ori And The Will Of The Wisps.               

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-2-16 05:10:50 |Show the author posts only
i mainly play escape from tarkov, dota 2, and wcs. path of exile, mtg, hearthstone battlegrounds, deep rock galatic, undermine, binding of issac.. and lots of others i'm sure are fun from time to time though.

lookin forward to the new poe league and poe2. cyberpunk might be cool, hype is a bit much though. state of decay 2 comes out this month, i liked the first lots.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-2-16 05:12:56 |Show the author posts only
I will share my impression of the game from 2022. Sifu is a game that teaches discipline. If you want to be an absolute kung fu master, treat each opponent with respect. Otherwise, you'll get knocked out by your opponents, and when you regain consciousness, you'll find that you've grown old in the meantime. You'll be a seventy-year-old man before you know it, and you won't be able to get up after the next fainting spell. I found Minecraft Server Events in honor of this game. That's where I learned about Sifu.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-23 07:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044348 second(s), 19 queries .