Search
View: 579|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Online job interview: What would you wear?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-2-18 06:34:36 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I have a job interview next week (NHS). After 22 years in clinical, I'm pondering an internal move up in to management. It's being held via MS Teams from home.

In times gone past I'd have dusted off my suit for an in person interview, but that seems a bit daft for sitting in my living room. I suppose I could wear clinical uniform, but again that would seem a bit odd for home. What would you recommend? (male BTW)

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-2-18 19:26:46 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Fasqwer at 2022-2-18 19:27

A clean white shirt and dark-colored jeans or trousers will be enough for an online interview. All the same, suddenly you have to stand behind something while the camera is on. Many, unfortunately, neglect such details and do not take care of themselves when they work from home.  I wish you good luck at the interview! Do not build high expectations because you will be offended if they do not come true. But do not despair, various sites help with employment; for example, Austin is generally safe to visit.  But I hope that you will succeed and the white shirt will bring good luck.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-7-21 20:59:17 |Show the author posts only
Hi, friend! I have participated in so many online interviews for online job! I can tell you with confidence that your clothes do not play a big role! Yes, of course you should not wear a sport T-shirt. But at the same time, an ordinary classic polo shirt will be more than enough! Believe me, I know what I'm talking about! I have a friend who is working as a HR! This is her words)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 06:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036898 second(s), 19 queries .