Search
View: 274|Reply: 2

Will Saturns be classic cars?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-10 17:54:06 |Show all posts
My 95 SL2 will be 25 years old next year.  Will Saturns be a classic, collectible car?  Are the 91-93 cars appreciating in price or considered collectible?  I’m the original owner and it was/is my 1st new car, so I’m emotionally attached.  Before the SL2, I had a 67 Mustang which I sold when it became impossible to smog.  I somewhat regret selling it since, even if I had paid to garage it, it may have been worth it.

I’m tempted to keep the SL2, but I’m not in a position to work on it myself, so maintenance & repairs costs will far exceed book value of roughly $800.  My friends laugh - they don’t think Saturns will ever be classic like Mustangs.

I’d like to keep it another year as a 2nd car, but could see where it’s a bad investment if they’re just going to slowly disappear.  As it is, I see fewer Saturns on the road now than there were Mustangs when I sold mine.  I’ve Googled to no results any plans on a Saturn museum, so I think Saturn really is a cult following, not the mass appeal that made the Mustang and Camaro such popular classics.

Thoughts?               

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-13 14:07:00 |Show all posts
I hope so. Because the Saturns deserve the title of a classic car. Its purpose shouldn't stop at the function of a dust collector. It's complete nonsense when cars are collected to be in a private collection or at an exhibition. Any auto must fulfill its intended purpose. But what shouldn't be a classic is the Russian Muscovite. I don't want to spend a single clamp from thehttps://sandfieldengineering.com/what-we-do/clamps-holding/toggle-clamps/ series to repair this trough. Absolutely absurd car! Why do they continue to produce it?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-7-7 22:37:55 |Show all posts
Hi, you just knew that I was now studying this issue. Look, what kind of original solution was invented in https://cyberswitching.com/evmc/ - they are always a step ahead, and this is cool when there is such a convenient way to effectively charge their electric cars without wasting time. It really pleases me that in our time such bold technologies begin to use. Look, you can simply simultaneously connect several electric vehicles from one feeder and benefit from it as much as possible.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 02:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037958 second(s), 20 queries .