Search
View: 377|Reply: 2

30 Colors with Ambient lighting

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-13 13:01:10 |Show all posts
Hi was trying to see if any one has enabled 30 Colors with Ambient Lighting. I know its possible. But I am trying to get an ADMAP of a car that has had this activated. OBD11 have it available on their APP just wondered how to do the same using VCDS. Please if you have done let me know and email me with the coding at peekay34@yahoo.com I would appretiate it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-14 23:05:15 |Show all posts
Have you thought about buying new lighting equipment that already has a color-changing function implemented using a remote control or an application? Like other car enthusiasts, you can start use the best led lights on the market.  Personally, I installed a few LED strips for myself last week. The quality of lighting in the cabin has improved several times, and I am very satisfied. At the same time, there is no need to waste time configuring the code.  However, be careful when connecting the equipment to the wiring so as not to spoil the connection points. You may overload the network and damage other devices.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-2-23 14:04:30 |Show all posts
Colors play an important role in how we perceive the world around us, and ambient lighting can significantly impact how we experience color. Ambient lighting refers to the overall level of illumination in a space, which can range from dim to bright. The color temperature of ambient lighting can affect the way colors appear so it may be difficult to know what is your favorite color. Additionally, the intensity of ambient lighting can also impact color perception, with brighter light making colors appear more vivid and darker light making colors look duller. Overall, understanding how ambient lighting affects color can help us make informed choices about lighting design and color schemes to create the desired atmosphere in a space.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 21:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038209 second(s), 20 queries .