View: 226|Reply: 0

Tough Question to Answer I've Jewelry Retouching Service

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-7-19 18:21:15 |Show all posts
Edited by alamin447 at 2022-7-19 18:54

Relevance is not so mathematical; this will depend on the page the link is pointing to and the context surrounding the link. “If my client is a real estate agent and I am linking to content about TV houses, then the real estate sites will be relevant to the client while the entertainment sites will be relevant to the content. “Now I know your question is about authoritative links versus niche links. With that in mind, I will prefer highly relevant but less authoritative links when working with niche and close-to-the-customer content because those are the people who will actually care to take action. However, high authority links will be a priority when working with editorial content that has the potential to be featured on major online media outlets. “In short, that shouldn't be a question either. Who doesn't want to have both? - Gisele Navarro, NeoMam Depends on clicks If everything is really equal, some experts would lean towards which link would actually get clicks. “If that's the only action I can take, I'd take the high authority, low

relevance link. If, however, the relevant link was lower authority, but sent more direct traffic, I'd take that one! -Rand Fishkin, Moz "That's a tough question to answer. I've seen small sites get a few links from irrelevant sites that actually seem to help rankings significantly. I'd like to answer with a third option. I want to get the most likely link to send me referral traffic. "There are two reasons for this. The first is that I can generate business from jewelry retouching service people who click on that link. But, the second reason is because of a theory of mine. I really think one of the ways Google can feel confident about devaluing links with Penguin is that they have algorithms that value links based on the likelihood of them being clicked. Now, I don't think it's as black and white as saying that a link that is never clicked will have zero value. Rather, I think people clicking on links is just one of the ways Google can determine if the link is valuable. “If all things were equal and both of these links were likely to generate clicks, I would choose the link on the authoritative site, even if it was irrelevant. But, if the link on the less trusted site was much more likely to drive traffic, then I would choose that one. -

Marie Haynes, Marie Haynes Consulting Pursue Relevant Links First, Then Target High Authority Links Some experts have indicated that they would of course like both links, but would prioritize highly relevant links first. “Which link to take, an authority link or a relevant link? Of course, I would take both! What I wouldn't do is pursue the authority link first. A high authority link coming out of nowhere to a new site raises a red flag at Google. It doesn't look natural. “A highly relevant link with low authority is much more likely to be organic and not artificially constructed. Thus, I would favor relevant links and occasionally look for an authority link. “When doing outreach, I always look for similar sites and don't try to convince huge influencers to link. It takes much longer and is very often unsuccessful. I can

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 06:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040546 second(s), 21 queries .