[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-3-1 22:33:38 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi GM,

firstly it turns out that the upgrade requirement of 450M kills is way beyond us. Today we tried again after planning und telling everyone. Yet we finished on 37%, the barbarians are too strong and numerous.
What really doesn't help is that our heros get stuck in the city and either can't lure and must wait their turn, or are simply lost there. Then nothing works but firing them and reequipping them from sctratch. This is just too stressful and takes too long.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-3-1 23:19:35 |Show the author posts only
Today country upg me also join, my Dwei stuck n can't lure.. I kill 25M barbarian, spend 450+++  RO, with 5 of my hero can beat barbie, use ztai and guojia.. mean need 20 player as strong as me at least to win, non stop lureing.. Haha.. Mission Impossible.. Now not only me, Rudytho, Andrest, Sun Yan Zi who stress ya.. my Dear king Kala also stressful.. i think GM need give us WU s17 anti depression for our country bug and for make barbie back soft like previous.. Or maybe we need some year again untill alot of server merge us.. Haha.. Need unify Wu Shu n Wei in s17 to pass country upg lv 6, since me rank 25 with full time play just contribute 4% of killing from 37% Wu total force..
8 Day already since our my first post right about 2 problem, 1st is bug that always occur make hero cant do lure, 2nd bug is hero most time take long route (more than 10 city) instead of short road (3 city), and 3rd is Heyshell improve barb in country upg too much make mission impossible for us because day by day lesser n lesser player.. 4th is make barb to powerful is teach us not to play based on team mate, since low lvl cant contribute anythink, they dmging 1.. Same with discriminating player that still weak but they want to help their country,, 5th is this country upg trying sacrifice too much, Weak player get nothing except burning ro and food that very important for them, high vip will lost their silver for lureing.
6th is us who already overkill now hv no Ro left for next country war if this keep remain..
7th We will missed alot of country exp because of late upgrade country, also now only few Wu join event because if no country exp no spirit to try winning. I afraid day by day fewer again wu play.
This thing will make very big gap with Shu in my Server also will make Very Huge Gap with old server.. 1 Lvl country affect exp, and iron very significant, more than 40.000 iron per day from lvl 5 to 6 and exp 600.000 perday for lot player.. 40k iron is same with 12 gold for high lvl 600k exp is same with 20 gold perday.. times number player in Wu. How much total this problem cost us?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-3-1 23:22:29 |Show the author posts only
here my barbie score today.. thanks to my friend who help me login from Pc, if from ipad bug occur in fast n wont kill alof..

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-3-2 10:59:23 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM,

Thank you very much for the compensation of 200k Food and 20 RO.

This is not quite what most of us expected.

The compensation given is really insignificant in comparison for the efforts, sweat, pressure, time and/or money put to this game as a whole.

I hope GM please put some thoughts before presenting us any compensation especially for such cases.

So far, I appreciated GM supports, response and improvements brought towards this game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-3-2 11:30:51 |Show the author posts only
that compensation for cant login Tatsimi, give 200k food n 20 ro, while our country cant upg and some but occur no compensation. lol... while valentine event s16 faster 1 day get 1500 gold, we already late 1 week +++ no compensate. hahaha.. They give compensation very fast for unimportant bug andw error, but for very important bug and error and stupidly update they give nothing.. Country upg give really much different in exp and iron, late in country upg mean unballance with higher country. and our country upg cant success because heyshell fault, make barb crazy stronger, when shu Upg to lvl 6 barb just equal with lvl 90 hero, now barb equal with lvl 98 hero, lvl 100++ chief who already pass guojia map..

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-3-3 20:41:41 |Show the author posts only
GIVE 1600g AS COMPENSATION TO ALL PPL IN S17... cant login, bugs, and others...

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-3-3 23:26:56 |Show the author posts only
I think 1600g is not reasonable , you guys deserve a 2300 gold , GM please make that happen , these guys been patient enough and they deserved it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 03:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038996 second(s), 20 queries .