Xiu Shen Lu Jiu Tian Long Teng

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-8-1 16:21:13 |Show the author posts only |Descending
I do not know why Yang Wuxin actually thought of Li Yaoyang at the moment because the born thief is the best at this hidden means When Yang Wuxin quietly came to the vicinity of the other side his heart could not help but secretly proud Looking carefully at the situation in the field Yang Wuxin was immediately taken aback because he saw a familiar figure that is the witch night frost High Speed Nail Making Machine Night frost is wearing a black suit at this time and her close-fitting clothes highlight her exquisite and graceful figure very clearly But look at her current situation is not very optimistic pale face and the blood on the corners of the mouth indirectly explained all the problems The night frost was badly injured and her breath was the one that was slightly weak

For this witch night frost Yang Wuxin also learned a lot about the situation Especially her strength is absolutely the number of people in the divine world Then can hit the night frost so discomfited enough can imagine the opponent's strong and fierce battle The other whose breath was weak had the same face as the night frost No need to ask she is the twin sister of the night frost that is the contemporary master of the mirror Xuantian Night Snowman as her name suggests wears an elegant white dress but her expression is somewhat cold which is the biggest difference between her and Night Frost White clothes are like snow beauty is like a picture! Night snow is born with a bit of nobility like a fairy out of the dust without the slightest bit of secular gas

But now the situation of the night snow is also very bad her white clothes are also stained with patches of blood Judging from the situation in the field it seems that the Night Snow and Night Frost Sisters have just had a fight At the same time standing Nail production machine opposite the sisters were two short and strange masters The two men were dressed in yellow gowns and there were many similarities in their appearance Looking carefully for a moment Yang Wuxin found the difference between the two in the middle of the eyebrows of the man on the left there was a faint mole Are these two also twin brothers Yang Wuxin guessed curiously I didn't expect that my two brothers could meet the famous Ye's sisters like this It's really a trick of fate! Ha ha ha ha! The guy with the mole between his eyebrows laughed wildly Shameless rat dare to sneak into the mirror Xuantian to attack me two people is really despicable!

Said the night snow coldly What sneak attack No sneak attack! Our brothers are just watching you fight inextricably intending to help you who would have thought that you did not escape that can blame who The other guy said in a strange way Oh so the two of us have to thank you Night snow shouted angrily Thank you is not necessary! Just a little help from you two! The guy with a mole between his eyebrows said with a smile When Ye Xue heard this a trace of confusion flashed across her face "Help" Tell me about it "It's very simple Our religious leader has long heard of the names of the two fairies and wants to get closer to them wire nail machine manufacturers so he sent me to invite the two fairies" I wonder what the two fairies think The two guys had the same voice the same speed of speech one by one and spoke so tacitly that if they hadn't seen it with their own eyes they would have thought it was from the same person Unbridled! You Cough Night snow Wen Yan flew into a rage just want to shout loudly to scold but caused his injury so when it comes to general there is no more below In contrast the night frost was very calm She smiled at the two people opposite and asked softly "I said since you have come to invite our sisters why don't you show your names" "It's cloudy!" "In Xiayang!" These two people's voices just fell the night snow night frost sisters also coincidentally exclaimed "Yin and Yang plunder!" "Ha ha ha ha I didn't expect the two fairies to have heard the names of our brothers It's really flattering!" Said the cloudy day with a smile It could be you! After Ye Xue heard the names of these two people her face also became dignified "I think my two sisters have no enmity with your Yin and Yang plunder Why did they do this" Yin Tian and Yang Di are also a pair of twin brothers in the divine world

And these two guys are both good and evil full screen personal preferences and there are always some disputes wherever they go But the two of them have been together since childhood one is extremely Yin the other is extremely Yang the mind is interlinked God is like a person when they are combined together Yin and Yang are combined all things are in harmony and they can often play an unimaginable strength So in most of the conflicts Yin Tian and Yang Di seldom suffer losses and gradually earned themselves the nickname of Yin and Yang Many people Nail Making Machine price in the divine world know that the most powerful learning of Yin and Yang plunder is called Yin and Yang Heaven and Earth Change which is named after the two of them Once the change of Yin and Yang is displayed the Yin and Yang can temporarily merge together to form a new physical body Not only that the change of Yin and Yang can also reverse the power of heaven and earth so as to achieve the temporary separation of space

This magical skill is very powerful especially when dealing with some mysterious formations the change of Yin and Yang can break through the barrier of the formation in an instant but will not change the layout of the formation However this extraordinary skill has a weakness that is it will consume two people's great mental strength so every time they work together to perform this unique learning they can not persist for too long as for the continuous performance it is wishful thinking After listening to Ye Xue's questioning Yin Tian smiled sullenly "Originally there was no enmity but our brothers were very interested in the Yin and Yang Star Wheel" Compared with the two fairies our brothers seem to have more affinity with this magic weapon I wonder if the two fairies can give up what they love [ ] Chapter III The Contest of Wisdom Yin and Yang Star Wheel a legendary artifact is also the only token left to the two sisters of Night Snow and Night Frost before the Water Mirror Jushi ascended It is said that the Yin and Yang star wheel contains the secret of the power of origin If the two wheels can be merged to form a whole again it is possible to trigger the change of heaven and earth thus opening the door to the world of gods and kings 3shardware.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 17:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038781 second(s), 20 queries .