Search
View: 494|Reply: 0

Master of Metaphysics in the 1970s

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-1 16:26:31 |Show all posts
Daughter it's really you Why do you look so ugly Are you too tired to work I heard them say that you worked as a health worker transformed the health center and you were sent to the commune It's been a hard journey Look at you You must be hungry Daughter have you eaten I'll do it for you "No father I'll stay for a while" Jing Dazhuang nodded walked on crutches went to the chest of drawers beside the bed and pulled out an oil-paper bag from the first drawer Dad left you two chicken cakes Try them "Dad I won't eat I'm not hungry" Jing Shushu deep draw stamping is in a bad mood and really can't eat

The chicken cake doesn't take up the stomach Don't worry about it It's not a poor father Jing Shushu knew that if he didn't eat it his father would be even more worried According to the words the chicken cake should have been prepared for Jing Shushu all the time and this thing could be put down Although it was not soft it could not be compared with the one just made but the taste was still very powerful The feeling of soft glutinous and Q bullet came at any time Jing Shushu shed a tear Daughter are you wronged outside Not afraid we still have this home you stay at home today I have washed sheets Jing Dazhuang was leaning on crutches again ready to get the sheets in the cabinet Jing Shushu stood up "Dad don't run around for me You're tired You can't take care of me like this" Nonsense if I don't take care of my own daughter who will I take care of Daughter don't be afraid No matter what happens outside Dad will take care of you Jing Shushu felt a chill on his face "Dad you are so kind to me" "Hey it was my father who was too ignorant before Now I want to make up for it but I don't know I owe too much to make up for it"

"Father you must not think so I have never blamed you" Dear daughter I know I know you are a good girl but why don't you blame me in your heart In fact sometimes I also think in my heart if I had not sent you out our relationship would certainly not be as far as it is now but after I sent you out you actually grew up to be such an excellent adult if you grew up around me then I would not be able to train you to be such a good person my heart is also very uncomfortable very inferior Thank your father and mother who raised you later for teaching you so well I owe you too much Thank you for not hating me all the time You are willing to be my daughter My daughter listens to me It doesn't matter if you live there This is your home You can come and live if you want Do you understand Jing Shushu couldn't hold back any longer and finally cried out

The most basic affection in the world made her burst into tears After a long time Jing Shushu shook his head He couldn't let his father live in the cowshed or sleep in the kitchen "Dad metal stamping parts Qingling Temple is very good It's big and spacious I'll live there for the time being When the house behind is built I'll move back right away If I go home now I am really very happy but the price is to change you to go out to sleep my daughter's heart is also very sorry so let me live there first when the house here is built I will come back right away Jing Dazhuang nodded Jing Shushu's meaning he understood he also did not want to let Jing Shushu embarrassed He struggled to pull out two food stamps from the bedside cabinet on crutches Daughter these are the two national food stamps I saved You only get paid to work in the health center right Money alone can't buy so many things With these two food stamps you can buy things in both supply and marketing cooperatives and state-owned stores Jing Shushu doesn't know where Jing Dazhuang got these two national food stamps It's really not easy to save them Maybe he sold something good to the city people or maybe he got some special reward Anyway this thing must be hard to come by and he easily gave it to his daughter this is family affection Jing Shushu felt that he could not stay any longer and if he stayed any longer tears would really overflow Dad I received the food stamps I know you love your daughter and I also love you I will come to see you often when I have time By the way we also monitor the construction progress of our house May we two women be reunited soon

” "Daughter you really do not live ah I have washed clean sheets you must not dislike" Jing Dazhuang confirmed again and Jing Shushu nodded Well "Jing Dazhuang is not stubborn" Daughter is a family but after all she is also an adult and she has her own thoughts He was wronged outside and was willing to come home and talk about it If he dropped a few drops of golden beans his father should car radiator cap be satisfied Daughter Go go you have to remember no matter where home is your harbor I've been waiting for you at home After saying goodbye to his father Jing Shushu kept spinning like a top and faced the old question again Do you want to go back to Qingling Temple Qi Xiaobai is still there

In fact Jing Shushu did not know how to face Qi Xiaobai because she suddenly found that she and Qi Xiaobai may be the same kind of people for the persistent idea in her heart in the face of certain things especially persistent persistent to a little different from normal The Qi Xiaobai that Jing Shushu saw was always inexplicable He will inexplicably say that he will be responsible for his body He will inexplicably say that he will get married if he has a registered permanent residence Anyway all kinds of memories at the beginning are quite baffling Later a lot of things happened Qi Xiaobai's behavior and contacts with others his friends his past and his family experience more or less after understanding some she realized that Qi Xiaobai was different in the eyes of others and in his eyes Qi Xiaobai's actions which are different from those of ordinary people are only displayed in front of her and others see that Qi Xiaobai is just a poor child a poor child with a lonely personality Apart from catching ghosts Jing Shushu had not put anyone or anything in her mind for such a long time and when she realized it she found that she had unconsciously walked back to the Qingling Temple With a breath he heard a click of the door lock inside and Qi Xiaobai came out of it Shit I'm not ready What should I say when I see him Jing Shushu was in a panic autoparts-dx.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 00:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039128 second(s), 21 queries .