Search
View: 499|Reply: 0

Naughty family

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-1 16:27:57 |Show all posts
Seeing that the baby brother had gone away he could not help but raise his voice "You two are idiots!"! Tianlong Dihu won't send the letter back at all And your beard is fake The baby brother ignored the little thief and ran back to the inn The two men went back to the inn to pack up paid the money and ran to the west looking for the town of Lishui Near noon two people have checked into the Ruyi Inn in Lishui Town and so on Time suddenly has passed two days and a morning the baby brother still did not see the news of the dragon the tiger DIN screw plug The two of them sat in the restaurant and ate very quietly "Maybe we've been taken in" said Hao Bei Hao Bao is calm instead "Abe does not worry the thing always should have a result" Hao Bei could not calm down "If the Thousand Blade Gang hadn't sent the letter" "They won't deliver it" "What" Hao Bei was surprised "Did you know that a dragon and a tiger would be a scalper" Hao Bao nodded with a smile "There are seven possibilities" "Why" Hao Bao said with a smile "Because they are the subordinates of the Thousand Blade Sect they may not be able to order the Sect Leader to return the letter Besides they won't say that they were beaten black and blue by us

The most important thing is that my aunt said that they are evil people and they can't keep their word" "Then why did you let them go" "Of course you can't get over it" said Hao Bao "Why don't you think about it the other way around What are you going to do with them" As a hostage the Thousand Blade Gang may not agree to the exchange and from then on it became famous in Wulin and the enmity became deeper and deeper Moreover if the other party takes things too hard and intentionally commits suicide or escapes the blame will never be taken for a lifetime so it is better to let them go than to keep them Hao Bei finally figured it out and could not help admiring Hao Bao "Brother you are much better than me" Hao Bao chuckles "You are my younger brother elder brother is stronger than you naturally should!" " Hao Bei smiled happily and soon he thought about the letter again He was worried again

"But if the Thousand Blade Gang fails to make an appointment we will not be able to complete our task" Hao Bao spread out his hands "What can I do However after the afternoon there will be news immediately" Hao Bei is indissoluble "What message" Is there anything about letters Hao Bao nodded "Yes because the letter itself is only written by the eldest aunt to the third young master of the Chien family and Sima Changqing Except for the two of them it is a piece of waste paper for everyone It is useless for the Thousand Blades Gang to keep it Moreover we have made an appointment with Chien Hong and Sima Changqing's family for three days Once the time is over they may find the eldest aunt but the letter is not important" So I think there must be news from the Thousand Blade Gang today "Brother" said Hao Beiqinpei "you seem to be an old Jianghu You can calculate everything accurately as long as you pinch your fingers" Hao Bao sighed car radiator cap "I just wasn't sure that your letter would be stolen which would cause a very bad situation" Hao Bei also shrunken smile and sigh "I really do not work why two years difference will be so much difference" "Two years is not much" said Hao Bao with a smile

"Three autumns in one day only three thousand autumns in two years" Hao Bei laughed even more bitterly; he picked up two mouthfuls of rice fiercely wishing he could grow up right away Crazy Horse Swordsman School Sweeping The sixth chapter of black and white drama At this time there was a table of middle-aged people dressed up by the window of the inn One was tall and thin and the other had a goatee They kept drinking and talking as if they had talked about the beauty of Bingxin Baby the two brothers immediately listened "Time and tide wait for no man" said the thinner one "In the twinkling of an eye Bingxin Beauty is already forty-six or forty-seven years old" "She used to be as beautiful as a budding rose" said the man with the goatee "I don't know what she looks like now" "Perhaps she has become a wrinkled old woman" "Probably not" People like them must be very skillful "A decade or two ago I don't know how many swordsmen fell at her feet I also wanted to see a beautiful woman but I couldn't" "She was really beautiful at that time" The tall thin old man took a sip of wine and said "But it seems a little too slow for a man in his forties to want to get married" The old man with a goatee was surprised "Does the beauty Bingxin want to get married" "Didn't you see the news" "What news" "She wrote two letters to Jianhong of Jianjiapu and the second young master of the Sima family" It is said that the two of them have not yet married for her

” "This is the origin of Bingxin Beauty's nickname" Touching his beard the old man with a goatee was puzzled and asked "How did you know that Bingxin Beauty wrote a letter to pursue her former admirer" The tall and thin old man burst out laughing and kept drinking "You don't believe it either The letter was posted on the black and white list Anyone can read it" "Is that true" "You can go and see if you don't believe me!" "Of course I can't miss this kind of big news" said the old man with a goatee But who dares to provoke Bingxin beauty and such a Magnetic Drain Plug prank dare to publish her love letter in the black and white list "Probably no one dares to do that except the Thousand Blade Gang" "The Thousand Blade Gang has suffered losses from the Hao family before and now if they play with her they must be in the lottery"

The tall and thin old man laughed and said "I didn't expect the Hao family to make a fool of themselves" The old man with a goatee asked "How did the love letter get into the hands of the Thousand Blades" Who on earth sent the letter and how could it be so careless "Maybe it was a yakuza who lost the letter" "But Bingxin Beauty has retired from Jianghu for a long time and it is impossible to send letters to others at will" "Feng Shui always takes turns Maybe their next generation will have problems even sending a letter" "It's a pity that Hao Yun used to be crowned as the best sword in the world" The tall and thin old man laughed and said "If the Hao family dominates won't others come out one day" "That's right I'll go first" "Where are you going" "Of course I'm going to read the black and white list It's a pity that I don't read the love letters of the beauty Bing Xin" "Let's go together" "You want to see it again" "It's good to join in the fun" "Are there a lot of people watching" "Of course there is still a rush to be the first!" "Come on let's not lose the prize" The two men immediately dropped the silver and ran out of the inn but disappeared in the blink of an eye Baby brother heard those words can not help but look at each other "It's embarrassing" said Hao Baopeng with a smile Hao Bei also smiled bitterly "We have made a big joke" 。 autoparts-dx.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 19:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039394 second(s), 21 queries .