Search
View: 401|Reply: 0

An old man [a rich man]

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:08:41 |Show all posts
On the way to the basketball court Tang Qingliu and Frederick had already left The basketball match ended at 730 Su Xue had classes in the evening and went to dinner See Lu Yu standing in front of the isolation belt outside the basketball court silently looking at the basketball court I do not know what to think go over and ask In the last month of the golden autumn the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer and longer It was dark early and the dim light of the street lamp stretched the tall figure on the road A touch of Cold Drawn Tubes clouds on the horizon light color like red blood slowly dizzy in the water Streamer is easy to throw people red cherries green plantains Decades of time have passed as if time had gone back to more than a decade ago the young and agile body shuttled under the basketball rack the teeth were white and the smile on the young and handsome face was brilliant Lu Yu pass the ball quickly At that moment the picture was fixed as if the teenager would never grow old and always keep the green and tender appearance of sixteen or seventeen years old Lu Yu closed his starry eyes and the image of the teenager disappeared in front of his eyes He replied to Su Xue "I met an acquaintance and said a few words" The voice is hoarse and tired like the sound of Huqin breaking through the air which makes people feel distressed and sad Su Xue frowned "Then what are you doing standing here"

The little sister-in-law and the foreign professor have gone "Lu Yu made a very faint sound indicating that he knew" What happened to you Not happy Su Xue noticed that he looked wrong and thought he was unhappy about Tang Qingliu She kindly advised him "Don't think about it My sister-in-law and the foreign professor have nothing to do She wants to take the professor out to play on Sunday and let me go with her" "Is she going out on Sunday" "Mmm" The road met and hesitated Su Xue did not know what he was thinking she had not seen him smile since she appeared and she could not talk too much with his cheeky smile Brother have you eaten I haven't eaten yet I'm going to eat I had dinner before I met him but now I was not hungry "Let's go" he said "I'll treat you" Su Xue looked at the time she had to go to class not enough to kill him a big meal regret tunnel "Next time next time my brother invited me this time I invited my brother" Tang Qingliu sent Frederick back to the hotel and went home by subway Her mother is not here she has gone to play cards her father has not come back yet her brother has to make up lessons until nine o'clock and there are only two people at home she and Aunt Jiang Lu Yu called her She was in the shower and didn't hear it Came out to see him have a phone call the original do not want to pay attention to lying on the bed to read books can not see can not help but give him a message back

What's the matter Whether they will get married in the future or not they have not broken off their engagement now or they will get married as boyfriend and girlfriend She is always so cold that he is not suitable Tang Qingliu comforted himself like this I didn't think she was so cold to him It was no different from hanging him Cold Drawn Steel Tubes Lu Yu looked at the light coming out of her window He didn't accompany Su Xue to dinner He heard that Tang Qingliu would go home after sending Frederick He drove over separately from Su Xue At home He asked her Uh "Why didn't you answer the phone just now" "I took a shower" "Busy these days" "Mmm" Are you free on Sunday Have dinner together "No" Quickly added "I have something to do at school" "What is it" Tell him about Frederick Will he think about it Tang Qingliu replied "I want to read a book" This is the refusal to say The phone call that met on the road came quickly and Tang Qingliu hesitated for a moment picked it up and put it in his ear Clear stream He called her by name in a soft magnetic voice that she loved to hear Why are you suddenly so cold to me The last time she snubbed him it was because of his affair with Jiang Muyu This time he asked his assistant to check and there was no news about him and Jiang Muyu in recent days Then why did she give him the cold shoulder He brought her home that night and she was fine Tang Qingliu scratched his hair and replied weakly "I didn't" "Then let's meet" "When" "Now" "Now" "Yes now immediately immediately" Lu Yu talked on the phone and got out of the car

Tang Qingliu seemed to hear the sound of the car door on his side and had a bad feeling in his heart "Where are you" "Open the window and look" Tang Qingliu opened the curtain and saw the car she met on the road parked downstairs While talking to her on the phone he raised his handsome face slightly and looked in the direction of her window The man who saw her appeared at the window and said precision welded tubes to her "Come down" Tang Qingliu stagnated for a moment hurriedly drew the curtain again and hesitated to reply "I I I am not convenient" Hang up the phone quickly She laughed when she met him on the road Smelly girl she said she didn't give him a cold shoulder During the two days of rest Tang Qingliu's plan for Frederick was to take him to visit the scenic spots in the city on Saturday and go outside the city on Sunday

The hotel where Frederick stayed was near Tang Qingliu's school Tang Qingliu passed by Su Xue had already arrived She was with Road encounter ? Tang Qingliu stared at the man who was dressed leisurely and casually raised one eyebrow and looked at her with a smile Why did he come Frederick is also there Su Xue told him that Lu Yu is her brother did not say the relationship between Lu Yu and Tang Qingliu Frederick also kindly introduced to Tang Qingliu "Tang this is Su's brother" Of course she knew he was Su Xue's brother and what she wanted to ask was how did he appear here Before Tang Qingliu could say anything Frederick himself laughed and said "You should know each other" His idea was that Tang Qingliu and Su Xue were so close that it was hard not to know her family Tang Qingliu steeled himself and admitted "Yes" More than knowing People who have been on the bed there is no more familiar than them Yanyuan Lake Boya Pagoda Bell Pavilion Library Not too far There are many famous scenic spots in the university next door Tang Qingliu first took Frederick to visit the university next door cbiesautomotive.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 14:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039287 second(s), 21 queries .