Wandering by the lake

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-8-2 08:10:16 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Yongfeng Lake is empty the water is frozen several feet thick the willow is bare and empty back and forth the island in the middle of the lake is covered with smoke and clouds it is difficult to see the "Tianhe Pavilion" everything is blurred But there was a figure walking alone on the shore He was Jia Jianping He had just got off the train and couldn't wait to get here He has been thinking "Wenwen will sit in the'Tianhe Pavilion ' waiting for my arrival" He quickened his pace and suddenly broke into the "Tianhe Pavilion" but looking around it was empty and there was no sign of her He stood there motionless as if he did not believe the fact and as if he could not breathe

It was a long time before he took a hard step and circled in the pavilion saying to himself "In any case I will stay here for the rest of the day and meet her to relieve the pain of lovesickness" He rushed out of the pavilion again and came to the world of snow After a while the snowflakes were all over his body He shook his shoulders and patted his clothes The snowflakes fell to the ground one after another As soon as one wave falls another comes This is like lovesickness the more you can't see it the more you want it Instantly the snow sprinkled all over his body he did not go to beat stepping on the trembling board walking on the bridge the heart can not help but go to swing distant view full of desolation looking at the lake looking at the pavilion watching the snowflakes flying can not help but grief-stricken It is the poem Yue "The ancients have gone by Yellow Crane and the Yellow Crane Tower is empty here" The yellow crane is gone forever and the white clouds are empty for thousands of years Qing Chuan Li Li Hanyang Tree Fangcao Parrot Island "Where is the village pass at dusk

The misty waves on the river make people sad" He quickly ran back to the pavilion and he wanted to wait for her to come quietly instead of worrying about nothing and thinking about it Returning to the pavilion he circled around the pavilion and looked carefully at the wood and stone In a small corner of a secret resolutely found a few lines of words carefully looked at but she and herself wrote up Those lines are exactly "There must be a time to meet here and it is the present time to meet here year after year" It is only this pavilion that is the most lovesick when people are running around in other places as a 12 needle valve souvenir Written by Jia Jianping and Qi Wenwen "Noon on 7 June 2004" He stroked a few lines with his right hand and the tears began to flow Today is not a day for a reunion nor is it an auspicious day to remember Yongfeng Lake He muttered to himself After a long time he walked out of the pavilion and went to the empty forest road on the shore

In the face of familiar everything but have nothing to say The days without her are like the days without the sun the moon the stars and the security of life He was bitter and hard to talk about Looking at the sky but close at hand; watching the forest road a piece of snow pressing leaves; looking at the middle of the lake smoke around the misty Heart is ups and downs can not help but blurt out "Yellow leaves under the yellow leaf tree yellow leaves decline want to say merciless with yellow and white" They do not know each other when they meet each other but only sigh in vain and feel sorry for themselves In the cold wind the water of Jiayi Lake is frozen and the misty waves are vast and empty Standing here my heart is cold and I don't know why the green hills are sighing Snowflakes are falling mercilessly floating on him and his heart is falling aimlessly with snowflakes Sitting on the bus home my heart is even colder needle valve manufacturer He doesn't know how his mother is With a nervous heart slowly close to home but it is "closer to home more timid" Jia Jianping's pace is fast and the snow is also drifting fast as if they were racing in a carnival The mountain roads the houses the branches and the hillsides were all snow-white The footprints on the path were sparse and few people would come out to enjoy the rare snow in such cold weather Almost home almost home He shouted silently in his heart But the pace was slow after a while he stood under an old poplar tree with many branches looking at the mountain stream full of snow-white even his own body has been snow-white He stared for a moment and then he couldn't help kneeling down in the snow facing the west putting his hands together and praying "God must bless us and bless everyone in our family" After reading it in silence he stood up again collected himself and then walked home with a little relief Through one alley another alley turn left at the end of the last alley and the first one is his home

Stopping at the gate he did not rush in but stopped to listen to see if there was any unusual atmosphere in the house After listening for a long time there was no sound at all Relieved he pushed open the gate and hurried into the courtyard across the wide courtyard and rushed into the hall impatiently Grandma At a glance he saw his grandmother shrinking by the fire and he cried out intimately The old lady raised her lazy eyes and in an instant like a flash of inspiration she smiled and stood up nervously "Oh my darling I finally looked forward to you" She got up from the sofa by the fire and quickly leaned over to Jianping Grandma I miss you so much I miss you so much He grasped the old lady's bony hand and his whole body and mind were covered and surrounded by warmth Alas alas She answered excitedly "Just come back just come back" "Grandma" "Is everything all right at home"

He said with quick concern The old lady could not say a word Jianping found that the situation was not good the heart immediately cooled half the whole body and mind were suspended in midair He quickly released his grandmother's hand threw down his backpack and ran to his mother's room calling "Mom Mom I'm back" Opened the door the whole body then flooded in eyes around and away but did not see the mother's figure The whole bed is empty not even some clothes and quilts how can it be so empty He could not move and immediately like a fire his whole body was thrown into the fire cave for calcination After a long time he twisted his stiff head and looked at his grandmother with gentle eyes "Grandma my mother must live in Grandma's house it must be" He looked at his grandmother intently hoping that her answer would be yes The old lady came over from behind and lamented bitterly "My child don't look for it Your mother is gone" The voice was blurred and hoarse "Gone" He exclaimed in surprise Where did you go Did you go to grandma's house Or went to my aunt's house 。 chinaroke.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-24 07:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038303 second(s), 20 queries .