Search
View: 457|Reply: 0

The goddess of the abyss

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:11:43 |Show all posts
Liang Ledan leaned close to her brother's ear "When I was in high school I saw a French designer's work high-set style only one in the world This year the necklace is at least 100000 yuan" "Are you kidding me" Liang Ledan shrugged "What did I lie to you That necklace is a couple and the other one is a black dragon" I guess I used to like Yu Chen who was very rich You can't lose a man's face if you lose anything Liang Lezhi stuffed the gift into his sister's arms "This is for you I'm going to count how much money I have in my card tube fitting manufacturer I don't believe I can't buy a more expensive one" Xiao Ye must be richer than her ex-boyfriend "Where did you get the money" According to Liang Ledan her brother spent as much as he had "Come on Yu Chen won't accept expensive gifts You go out to buy a catty of apples For the sake of knowing each other maybe Yu Chen will accept them" Liang Lezhi was so angry

Who says I have no money Some time ago Dad went to talk business with a big boss and took me with him I toasted a few glasses of wine Dad said I did a good job and rewarded me Liang Lezhi is glib mainly to flatter Big boss "can let Liang always call a big boss rush to flatter certainly not the average person" Yes I haven't seen him before You don't know how young he looks He's about the same age as us And "Liang Lezhi winked and whispered" that one has a hearing aid on his ear " "Disability" "Liang Ledan do you want to die Keep your voice down" Liang Ledan looked at his brother so nervous and knew that his own rank was completely untouchable Liang Lezhi waved his hand "I'm going to buy a necklace for my angry beauty I don't believe I can't win that boy" Liang Ledan looked at her brother's back with his hands on his back speechless for a while idiot Xu Xuemin looked at the jade in the man's hand His black eyelash drooped and he sculpt intently He can't send it out but he still prepares it every year Makihara went to S University The man with downcast eyes did not speak and his finger was cut by a carving knife Bai is covering the wound "What is he going to do" "Invite Miss Yu to dinner" said Xu Xuemin Bai Zheng continued to carve "um" "You don't care" "No position"

The man said lightly that a hypocrite was at least a good choice compared with others That is to say when the Xu family ate dinner the table was depressed Xu Xuemin noticed that Bai Shao stared at a steak for several minutes To be honest Xu Xuemin did not know what steak looked like but Bai Shao could endure until now and he was lucky not to go crazy with Xu's blood Look at the steak Look at the steak Yu Chen and Mu yuan are sitting in the dining room Mu yuan went to school in the next city and for more than a year he occasionally came to see Yu Chen He took out a letter from his bag "Qinghe wrote it to you" Today is Children's Day and Bai Qinghe is ten years old

The little girl can't read many words but she has been learning to draw and sometimes she will write a "letter" Yu Chen spread out the paper on which the little girl's tender handwriting half Pinyin half wrong words She asked her sister "Have you found my brother" There are several match men holding hands on it pipe fittings manufacturer No little Qinghe Yu Chen wrote back to her trying to use the way Bai Qinghe could understand Makihara looked at her as she wrote a letter at the dinner table After Yu Chen finished writing he said "I will send it to Qinghe myself so I don't have to bother you to take it back for me" Makihara suddenly said "You're avoiding me" Yu Chen was somewhat embarrassed and hung his head It was a fact that both of them acquiesced in but she didn't expect Makihara to say it If I hadn't saved you in Lianshui and brought a letter from Qinghe you wouldn't have come out today would you "Muyuan" "Sorry" Makihara said "I'm not being aggressive You made it clear to me a long time ago" I just I can't control my feelings You can't wait for him forever I just hope that one day when you put him down you can turn around and see me So he did not teach Qinghe to send a letter there will always be a reason to see Yu Chen next time It is a metaphor for being angry and holding one's lips She knew that Makihara was very good good character open and upright He also waited for himself for a long time perhaps another person has been touched by the tenderness of Muyuan and he is together After all at the earliest time fate and fate were biased towards Muyuan

Sometimes Yu Chen also felt at a loss when Ming Ming Bai was walking he was determined and bad but when life had seen the most gorgeous colors the scenery that appeared again would be eclipsed Bai Zheng's resistance to fate has left a mark in her life that will never fade Makihara said "You all have your own insistence but I am not" As long as I like you I will wait for you If one day you put him 14 tube fitting down you can't fall in love with someone else Will you look at me Yu Chen looked at the night of the city and the sea breeze was salty at night She shook her head

What a stubborn girl she was clearly taught to raise a spare tire but she was refused Makihara smiled He liked the unique sincerity He said "It doesn't matter I can afford it" It was Bai Zheng who gave up first If he doesn't come back Yu Chen will put him down one day With Zhu Wan's help Yu Chen signed a contract with the platform and opened a live broadcast room Because both girls need a live studio it is not convenient to live in the school Yu Chen also has spare money now so he and Zhu Wan rented a two-bedroom apartment outside Zhu Wan's live broadcast room is pink and tender while Yu Chen's is like a laboratory with a lot of perfuming tools Zhu Wan encouraged her "Anger the new period the popularity will be somewhat depressed endure for a period of time" "I understand" On the first day of Yu Chen's live broadcast the platform only gave a small recommendation to test the water Yu Chen was a little nervous but from the beginning of making incense she was not nervous Concentrating on doing what you love is relaxing Zhao Xuqiang is an intern and he will watch the live broadcast when he is free When he clicked on the recommendation page today he saw a female anchor in the lower right corner at first sight Random screenshots of live pictures In the freeze-frame photo she is very beautiful the lens is high-definition and he seems to be able to see the eyelashes of the anchorwoman It's long and warped Zhao Xuqiang felt that he was dreaming She was next door next door next door anchor all dermabrasion whitening to blurred facial features how can this lens have high-definition chinaroke.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 20:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037252 second(s), 21 queries .