Search
View: 473|Reply: 0

Airspeed Star Mark _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:14:31 |Show all posts
The blue whale team guard looked at the sky mark carefully and said "Pass" Remember don't make a lot of noise inside and don't act on your own Otherwise we have the right to expel you from the arena Tianhen Xindao is really overbearing! As he thought about it he walked past the two men and finally entered the only big arena in the air of the Galactic Alliance As soon as you enter the stainless steel toilet door there is a wide corridor on the ground is a crawler elevator standing directly on it the smooth elevator crawler will automatically take people forward slowly towards the light inside When the sky mark walked into the big arena in the air he could not help but move in his heart while reopening the shielding function of the dark mask while looking at the big arena The entire air arena which could hold 5000 people looked empty and the number of people coming was even smaller than expected Looking ahead it seemed that there were only three or four hundred people Surrounded by closely connected seats strangely each seat here is actually a leather seat

On the armrest on the right side of the chair a metal strut of about 30 centimeters extends forward and a video display screen of about 14 inches flashes with a faint light See these the sky mark secretly call luxury but an arena unexpectedly applied such high-end technology you know through that high-tech display screen almost can be adjusted to any angle to observe everything in the big arena this omni-directional display screen is expensive a total of five thousand ah! How big a cosmic coin number does it take to equip it Along the wide corridor Tianhen sat down alone in an unnoticeable corner

As soon as he was seated a card-inserting instrument rose out from under the left armrest A soft female voice said "Hello respected guest Welcome to the Earth Air Arena Please insert your admission card stainless steel squatting pan into the slot so that you can get better service from us" The sky mark heart dark praise hurriedly inserted his gold card the light flashed the right side of the display screen suddenly lit up all kinds of adjustment direction prompts appeared at the same time the soft female voice sounded again "Dear guests this system provides all kinds of delicious drinks in Chinatown do you need them" If yes press the button at the bottom of the screen and we'll give you a variety of options Tian Hen Xin said anyway I haven't had breakfast today so let's see what it can offer here As he thought he pressed the corresponding button and to Tianhen's great surprise the screen showed hundreds of drinks and snacks some of which he had seen yesterday Time Delay Tap and some of which he had never heard of

When he chose a few things in a short time a robot dining car flew out of thin air and put things on the metal table protruding from the seat in front of him This kind of modern service immediately made Tianhen feel very comfortable While enjoying the food he wanted Tianhen noticed the changes in the big arena The big arena below is empty the metal ground is specially treated and will not stimulate the audience's eyes because of reflection The top is transparent but it does not mean that there is no top When the sun is occasionally covered by clouds the sky mark can clearly see a light yellow mask above the big arena in the air but strangely the intensity of the mask does not seem to be very strong It's only about three hundred degrees In fact he did not know that the energy of the shield was adjustable ranging from 300 degrees to 3000 degrees It's just that all the people here today are in the Holy Alliance and there won't be too many problems in terms of safety so the management of the Air Arena chose the most energy-saving 300 degrees Eyes flow the sky mark looked at the entrance side of the power to enter in twos and threes but the number is not very large

When he had eaten all the food there were less than five hundred people in the whole arena A deep voice sounded throughout the air arena "Attention Blue Whale Team Close the entrance to the arena It's time to enter" Hearing this sentence the day is very refreshing he knows that today's game is about to begin He quickly adjusted the screen beside him to the middle of the observation arena and waited excitedly The deep voice sounded again "Hello everyone I am Rose Phil the judge of the water system of the League and welcome you to participate in this competition" The reason for the competition has been clearly stated in the information given to you by the biological computer

Today whoever wins in the end can not only marry my granddaughter but also have the right to join the Blue Whale stainless steel shower tray Team and the Tiger Shark Team Next I announce the rules of the game First of all I will use my ability to test you who feel the lack of strength please immediately back to the back seat can not casually participate in the follow-up competition Members of the alliance who can persist from my ability will have the qualification to challenge and the object of the challenge is the Masano controller you are all familiar with As long as you can persist in his attack for ten seconds you can enter the next round All those who persist from Masano controller will be divided into groups for elimination Take the last winner the winner can rest for two hours and then challenge my granddaughter Lan Lan Next please get everything ready The first test I give will begin in ten minutes Another thing I want to remind everyone here today is that Masano has 56 earth powers Before challenging him I hope you can think clearly about your strength so as not to be hurt unnecessarily Sky mark has almost sat at the back listening to Rose Phil's words can not help but nervous do you need to use the magic change now If you don't use it I'm afraid it's hard to survive the test of Rose 226 Phil After all your two abilities are only level 10 Even if you use them at the same time under the cover of the dark mask I'm afraid it's hard to please cnkexin.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 16:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038019 second(s), 21 queries .