Search
View: 485|Reply: 0

The male God has ignited

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:18:22 |Show all posts
Chu Zheng sat down beside him and hugged Yan Gui in his arms "If you say no you don't have it" I'll lock you up when I get back! See how you hide! Yan Gui struggled did not break away headache more severe can only lean on her arms Listen to the girl's calm and steady heartbeat The heart in his chest was slowly accelerating Where are we Yan Gui diverted his attention I do not know The girl's plastic pallet manufacturer voice was faint especially clear at night "Don't be afraid I will protect you" Yan Gui "" Where on earth did he show fear Insects chirp and the night sky is full of stars Yan Gui slowly closed his eyes She approached herself for what she said to make herself feel that she was a good person

If he said that would she leave him He didn't want her to leave Yan Gui could not remember when he had such an idea She suddenly broke into her own life planted a seed quietly took root and sprouted twining branches and tendrils When he found out it had grown into a towering tree and could not be pulled out any more - They fell off the cliff of Qishan Yan Gui looked at the steep cliff how did they fall to the ground safely Chu Zheng gave him a few fruits and said "Eat something to save your strength We have to find a way out" The delicate and beautiful boy took the fruit and said "What if we can't find a way out" "No" The girl's tone was calm and firm ……” Teenagers no longer speak silently biting the green fruit At the bottom of the cliff strange trees grow and rocks are jagged so it is not easy to walk Chu Zheng cleared out the front and turned back to lead the teenager past Be careful Chu Zheng supported him "Or shall I carry you on my back"

“…… Disuse Yan Gui inhaled slightly stepped steadily on the riprap and walked forward I don't know how big this mountain forest is Chu Zheng and Yan Gui walked for two days but they didn't see the edge At night Chu Zheng lies on a stone beside the stream Yan Gui sat beside him He took a look at Chu Zheng and got up carefully to stay away from Chu Zheng He took off his shoes and socks and touched the soles of his feet Even though he was often bullied by King Rong he did not walk such a way as he does now and his feet were all worn out with blisters He put his foot into the stream and the cold water relieved some of the pain Yan Gui relaxed his body slightly leaning against the stone and looking at the stars on the horizon Crash The water splashed the ankles were held and the little girl was half crouching in the stream looking down at his feet Yan Gui shrank his feet subconsciously The little girl raised her eyes and said coldly and fiercely "Don't move" Yan Gui inexplicably froze The little girl got up picked him up and put him back by the fire She held his ankle pinched the thorns that had come back from nowhere and picked the blisters on his feet Yan Gui pursed his lips and looked at Chu Zheng quietly with his quiet eyes The light of the fire extinguished her face She carefully broke every blister and when Yan Gui was in pain she would gently shrink her legs and she would stop and wait for him to recover before continuing The first Zheng checked again to make sure there was no omission Then he raised his eyes and said "Why didn't you tell me" Yan Gui loosened his pursed lips and moved his eyes to the jumping flame "I'm all right" Is it all right for you to call it that plastic pallet bin What's the matter with a broken leg Chu Zheng's tone is cold …… It's not that serious All the way Chu Zheng never showed the appearance of being tired How could he let himself behave worse than a little girl Chu Zheng looked at him with an expressionless face Cold sweat oozed from Yan Gui's palms "I'm fine" he stressed "Oh"

When Chu Zheng finished he left him alone and lay back on the stone Yan Gui sat by the fire looking at the jumping flames and his mood was complicated For a long time Yan Gui got up carefully and staggered to the edge of the stone Chu Zheng seemed to know that he was coming and reached out to catch him Yan Gui paused and climbed up the stone to lie beside her The stone is so big that several people can lie down Chu Zheng calmly stretched out his hand and let him lie in his arms Yan Gui "" Yan Gui accepted it silently Are you angry He asked Why am I angry Chu Zheng's tone was flat as usual and he could not hear any difference The good man card said it was all right and she really had nothing to be angry about The body is his anyway Yan Gui slightly supported his body The first Zheng eyes calmly looked at the void Yan Gui's face appeared in front of her the line of sight then to him

The boy gazed at her and asked softly "Do you like me" The good card is comfortable to kiss and it should be liked Under the gaze of the young man's quiet eyes Chu Zheng nodded The boy's face suddenly enlarged In the night wind the young man's burning lips fell down holding the lips of the first Zheng gently sucking The moonlight fell enveloping the two figures and merging into an outline plastic pallet supplier The moon moves the flowers move the insects chirp and the stream sounds Chu Zheng slightly pushed away the young man and the young man's lips gasped against her and the ambiguous air flow surged Chu Zheng stroked his back with his palm and pulled him closer "Did you kiss me first" “…… Uh Teenager nods "I also like you" Chu Zheng blinked and asked seriously "Can I kiss you at any time after that" “…… Yes yes The boy's ears turned red and he said "No" Not in front of outsiders "Listen to you" Just give it to me The good man card is really good "Do you think I'm a good man"

Asked Chu Zheng eager to try again “……” Yan Gui shook his head cautiously Chu Zheng "" They all like me Why aren't you a good person Small! Cheat! Son! Chapter 195 Wang Ye Wanfu (25) Since that night Yan Gui's behavior towards Chu Zheng has been much more natural unlike before he always dodged awkward and weird Chu Zheng is naturally happy to be able to kiss her good man card For Chu Zheng the whole good man card is hers What's wrong with the kiss I'm going to kiss! Yan Gui had some resistance to this but he had promised Chu Zheng that he could only accept Chu Zheng's occasional whim and turn around to kiss him Don't kiss "We're still on our way" said Yan Gui softly I don't really want to go out Get out mother***er and *** me cnplasticpallet.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 22:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037228 second(s), 21 queries .