Search
View: 450|Reply: 0

A dog's life

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:18:41 |Show all posts
With a low cry Liji stepped back and lost her voice "Master your murderous look is so terrible" "The master is extremely powerful and invincible He has been deeply imprinted in Liji's mind Other men can't satisfy Liji Master please rest assured that Liji must be as good as jade Hee hee" When she spoke she never forgot to flatter me which made my whole body light and uncomfortable which made me feel relieved But I didn't think that although she didn't go out of the wall when she had achieved great success she used foxy skills to hook up with wholesale plastic pallet Tingting and Xu Yichun playing the game of fake phoenix and false phoenix sweating wildly How are my mother and Tingting I knew they must be worried to death but I couldn't help asking Liji sighed and said "They" Worried to death Liji was worried about her master so she ran out "Ha ha so hide here fool around" Someone on the roof suddenly strange laugh way It was a strange half-dead laugh from the true king of the soul My face changed greatly

This guy appeared and the black devil must be there Liji whose face suddenly changed pulled open the door and with an exclamation of surprise dragged me back in a hurry The black devil who was as strong as a giant carried his one-legged bronze man in the doorway and giggled with a big mouth Look at the hidden weapon! Liji suddenly gave a shout and raised her hands together As soon as the black fool's face changed he danced the heavy one-legged bronze figure in his hand swinging up bursts of golden awn and protecting his whole body Go Liji suddenly grabbed me and threw me out of the wall The power of her throw was so great that I danced in midair and my ears were full of the sound of the wind When I landed I couldn't stop my steps I fell on my back and my buttocks were so painful that they almost split in half Ignoring the pain in my buttocks I bounced up from the ground and ran desperately into the crowd I was relieved to see Li Hun Zhenjun flying over the roof At least Liji's pressure was not too heavy She should be able to run away Her light lifting technique was very skillful

The stupid cow could never catch up with her Li Hun Zhen Jun this guy regardless of the shocking world jumped up from the roof under the public square like a huge evil eagle toward me There was an immediate commotion in the street Pedestrians were screaming and running around all of them frightened Some of them ran too fast and fell on all fours Li Hun Zhen Jun seemed to be doomed to bad luck He just wanted to catch me but he couldn't see a tall and thin old man rising from the side He was a hundred times faster than him so he crashed into his arms In midair from the soul of Zhenjun only had time to send out a shrill cry the whole person like a broken kite flying far away has not yet landed has been out of breath I don't know who the other party is Anyway he is a terrible master of spiritual practice Maybe he is from the Star Gate It's better to run away After running in the chaotic crowd for a while I always had a bad feeling of being followed but when I looked back I didn't find anyone What the hell! I dare not run to a place where there are few people lest I be caught by the other side and run back to a place where there are many people Shit I'm a lost dog now wholesale plastic pallet damn it! "There he is!" Suddenly someone shouted loudly in the opposite distance and a dozen men with long swords on their backs rushed at me You can guess with your toes that these guys are the disciples of the Star Gate If you don't run away you are a fool The guys who were chasing me were probably too low I ran for a while and threw everyone away but I was so tired that my legs were numb and painful my chest was dull my throat was smoking and I was breathing heavily It was really miserable Strength was blocked by the wind and cold smoke just a burst of running but exhausted the strength of the milk can escape is really lucky I leaned against the wall by the side of the road and gasped for breath Damn it's not easy to be chased and killed every day Master you are running so fast that Liki can hardly keep up with you I was startled by the sudden appearance of Li Ji beside me He glared at her and said "Do you want to scare me to death" With an uneasy expression on her face Liji knelt down on her knees and said "I dare not Please punish me"

” What are you doing at this time "Are you bored" I asked impatiently At this time a taxi passed by I waved to stop the car dragged Liji to get on the car and asked the driver to drive to the suburbs as far away from the city as possible At this time everyone was searching for me in the city but I went to the suburbs so I could hide for a few days right But there is a trouble I do not have a penny on me now I do not know how much money Liji has on her I didn't expect her to go out without a penny I was almost angry to death I had no mobile garbage bin money to pay the fare so I had to run away The car stopped in a village on the outskirts of the country and Liji suddenly slapped the driver in the neck and the driver fell down Startled I reproached "You killed him" Liji grinned and said "No it's just a stun

The master doesn't signal How can Liji kill people at random Hee hee" She took out a small wad of money from the driver's wallet and said with a smile "Master let's make do with this money first I'll get some more from Liji another day" I told her to write down the license plate number and double the money back to the driver when she was free The driver must report it when he wakes up I don't want to be caught by the police I took Liji along the country road for a while then turned into the woods outside the village crossed a few hills and there was a small village not far ahead It was a quiet place and a good place to hide but before we got out of the woods a man flashed out from behind a tree which startled us Just got here I'm tired of waiting "The Holy Messenger of Clouds" Liji exclaimed and her pretty face suddenly turned pale and bloodless Damn it it turns out that the person who followed me secretly was Liu Yunsheng I was surprised by the skill of this guy's tracking Wenxin Pavilion makes more wonderful books in Wenxin Pavilion Computer access http//wwwwenxin8com Wenxinge Forum http//bbswenxin8com Episode 2 Chapter 56 Menihuiyin "Go!" Liji Jiao drink slender ten fingers into a hook showing strength waving claws on to block the cloud saint cnplasticpallet.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 19:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040466 second(s), 21 queries .