Search
View: 498|Reply: 0

Sea of clouds and the edge of a jade bow

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:19:16 |Show all posts
Fortunately she was wearing jade armor under her shoulder pads otherwise the sword would have been enough to seriously injure her If Li Shengnan is a pair of two she is no match for Tang Jingtian and his wife but her flying skill is slightly better than theirs Out of the scope of the sword light he crossed the hill in a twinkling of an eye Tang Jingtian first to save people and second to recapture the sword of course in hot pursuit in a moment three people have gone Far away Jin Shiyi found an open place in the woods and put Zhong and Li on drum spill containment the grass only to see that they seemed to be In deep sleep in general the breath is even spit out the breath has a faint fragrance of snow lotus Jin Shiyi knows that Tang Jingtian has put Bi The elixir was put into their mouths and the fragrance of the devil's flower had already been removed but they were still unconscious apparently from the right hole Tao Jinshiyi trail "Which acupoint is this

Why can't Tang Jingtian untie it" Jin Shiyi carefully inspected suddenly thought a move tore a piece of clothing behind the two of them only to see in their big awl hole Below there is a red mark the size of money Jin Shiyi was shocked and said "It turns out that Brother Han is the Han family in the capital of Zheng" The man The Han family's technique of pressing acupoints is different from others called "pressing acupoints" which is to press the enemy's acupoints with the "red sand hand" Harm only their family can save And because this kind of "pressing the acupoint" uses the palm force of the "red sand hand" after a long time even if the acupoint is untied the internal force is not

It can be recovered immediately Jin Shiyi said "This means is really vicious Fortunately you met me" It turns out that Qiao Beiming's martial arts secret book Rong Having learned the advantages of the various schools of good and evil the first half of Jin Shiyi's book happened to have an article devoted to the techniques of pressing acupoints to crack all kinds of evil If he had not met Jin Shiyi Tang Jingtian would have had no choice but to take them back to the Shaolin Temple in Songshan Mountain and ask the Master of Painful Zen to be the supreme God Work to open the meridians for them in that way is bound to delay a few days although the pain Zen master can save I am afraid at least to spend Three years of hard work Jin Shiyi is most concerned about Li Qinmei he carefully examined Li Qinmei's pulse condition know that she did not suffer other injuries put down Heart but at this time he is suddenly a bit sad think of the days before with Li Qinmei think of her sincere feelings for themselves Friendship although he did not want to turn this feeling into the love of husband and wife but the friendship of such a pure and flawless girl is enough to make him a lifetime Unforgettable Forever Tungsten Heart Edition Jin Shiyi bent down and saw that Li Qinmei seemed to be sleeping soundly Her expression was quiet Jin Shiyi said "I can't even dream" To think that I am by her side at the moment! Remembering that he was going to lie to her all his life and not let her know that he was still alive he suddenly felt Guilt in the heart unconsciously gently sigh

In the silence Jin Shiyi heard the sound of footsteps in the distance Jin Shiyi was startled and said to himself "I have to wake them up quickly" Otherwise if those two guys catch up and I send them away what's the point of that According to the original plan Give Zhong Zhan first see Zhong Zhan also is a pair of pure and innocent child face Jin Shiyi breathed a sigh of relief trail "They" Two people are born to be a good couple I do this month old what are the regrets Qin Mei's life must be much happier than mine plastic pallet supplier Why should I be sad if I want her to live well At that moment Jin Shiyi immediately performed Xuangong to open the acupoint for Zhong Zhan He deliberately used half of the internal force less so that he could wake up after half a minute Come on but when you wake up your power can be restored immediately Press again for Li Qinmei solution but less internal force so that Li Qinmei can wake up a moment later than Zhong Zhan Perform the art Later he saw that Li Qinmei's hair was a little disheveled and gently dialed it for her Although Jin Shiyi said to himself in his heart "Don't do it again" Sad don't be sad any more! But somehow he suddenly dropped two tears on Li Qinmei's face Jin Shiyi hid in a big tree with dense branches and leaves only to hear the footsteps getting closer and closer Jin Shiyi saw that it was indeed Bai Liangji And that "Han eldest brother" at this time Zhong Zhan just woke up looked around

Strangely she lost her voice and cried "Sister Qin get up quickly" Come and see where are we As soon as he shouted Li Qinmei did not answer but Bai Liangji shouted "Ha so you're hiding here!" Zhong Zhanhuo jumped up and pulled out his sword By this time he had found Li Qinmei lying beside him not yet awake Zhong Zhan Steely and angry he thought to himself "No matter how hard I fight for my life I can't let them hurt my sister Qin!" A wave of the sword not to wait When they came they met them first Jin Shiyi secretly praised "This boy is not bad spill plastic pallet I will not waste Qinmei to him!" You should know that Zhong Zhan got the Tianshan Sword The true biography of the law but the skill is still shallow with one against one is almost the same with one against two he is not Bai Liangji and that surnamed Han Hand this point Jin Shiyi knows Zhong Zhan himself also knows Jin Shiyi hides in the tree looks on coldly if Zhong Zhan is afraid of the enemy to flee

If so he will rescue Li Qinmei alone as to whether Zhong Zhan will fall into the hands of the enemy he simply does not care Bai Liangji Still about ten feet away and Zhong Zhan contact suddenly "wow" even the overnight wine and rice are vomited out that surnamed Han Be astonished ask hastily "You how are you" At the end of his speech he suddenly felt a pain in his abdomen and his stomach was rumbling After Bai Liangji there was also a "wow" sound which made him even squeeze out his tears and snot even more embarrassed than Bai Liangji Jin Shiyi carried two poisonous dragon needles between his fingers and as soon as Zhong Zhan was in danger he sent the needles to hurt the enemy Now seeing that they have not yet met Bai Liangji and the man in yellow suddenly vomited a lot They were stunned at first and then they came to their senses They said with a smile in their hearts "The strange spirit of the winning man no!" Do you know what she did secretly It's better It's better than using a dragon needle Speaking of luck at that time Zhong Zhan was already stabbed with a sword Bai Liangji was still unable to straighten his back and hurriedly used a "big bend" "Inserting willow" With a twist of his heel he slipped out of the way What he used was a dragon whip which was more than ten feet long and the whip followed cnplasticpallet.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 04:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038736 second(s), 21 queries .