Search
View: 473|Reply: 0

The Reborn Sage Preaches in the City

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:22:36 |Show all posts
For a moment the patriarch as well as several elders looked at the two men in horror Standing there helplessly not knowing what to do At this time the elder suddenly thought of the words that Feng Zu said when he reappeared "I don't know how my Phoenix clan offended the saints" To play with my Phoenix people like this Sage isn't sage the honorific title for a monk who has proved to be a hybrid I X put such a great God do not beg still stand here silly The elder patted himself on the head with chagrin Hurriedly over the fighting two people wipe the forehead by the nihilistic flame test out of the sweat three steps and two steps came to Yang Yang plop kneeling on the ground sweating said "Saint" Saint … Please please Have mercy Save Feng Zu please ask the saint …… As he spoke he kept kowtowing With a gentle smile on his face Yang Yang stood there plastic packaging tube as if nothing had happened banging at his feet The great elder who kowtowed and thought directly turned a blind eye to it One side of Nu Wa seemed to be unable to bear it She took a look at the elder at her feet Otherwise she turned her head and said to Yang Yang "Husband"

What do you want The great elders of the Phoenix clan have come to beg you Don't you have the heart to see Feng Zu be controlled by the flames of nothingness and don't look at the face of the Buddha Feng Zu is a famous congenital God since the beginning of heaven He is also the leader of the Phoenix Clan a congenital race and has great merit "Well" "Yang Yang seemed a little impatient to wave his hand then seemed to realize that he was wrong immediately said gently" Wife Wait a little longer …… Wait a little longer … What the hell are you waiting for The eldest brother is also in a desperate situation now you calculate the eldest brother also not to say Do you want to see your eldest brother suffer ……… "Nu Wa is now a little dissatisfied with Yang Yang's practice" If you want to achieve your own goals you can use other methods but you can calculate your own people to achieve your own goals which makes Nuwa quite dissatisfied After all saints don't do things like this Even if the calculation is also for the sake of their own great religion Nu Wa does not want Yang Yang to become the former yuan Shi that number You should know that Yang Yang as the first person among the saints is superior to others in both cultivation and practice

If he wants to calculate that it is absolutely accurate Yang Yang took one look at Nu Wa with an angry look on her face She was startled and said to herself "What's wrong with me" I didn't seem to count people before Why did I think of counting today ?” Yang Yangqiang pressed down the doubts in his heart and said apologetically "Wife" I don't know what's going on recently I feel more and more indifferent today's calculation I don't know how to return a responsibility naturally calculated When Nu Wa heard this she was startled and panicked thinking "What's going on" Is it really going to come to that ? Is there no other way to get over it Yang Yang saw Nu Wa did not speak thought Nu Wa was still angry with himself Hei Hei smiled "wife …" Don't be angry …… I'll go right away plastic packing tube I'll be right there … With that he lowered his head to the elder who was still kowtowing below and said gently "Get up" When the elder heard this he burst into tears and stood up slowly Although Yang Yang is only a short three words but in the heart of the elder no less than the sound of immortals Feng Zu's safety like the pressure of Mount Tai in the heart of the elder has the intention to save but is not qualified to save The Great Elder had no choice but to brazenly beg the saint who had just clashed with his own race and only the Great Elder himself knew the taste But fortunately the other side is not a person who haggles over every ounce although only said three words has already represented the saint has promised to rescue Yang Yang took one look at the elder and said softly "You go back!" Just leave it to me … When the Great Elder heard this he thought the sage was still angry with him Although he had promised to marry Feng Zu he did not want to associate with him Unable to do so the elder had to salute respectfully take two steps back and turn away

Yang Yang looked at the figure of the elder leaving sighed turned to Nuwa and said "Wife" Believe it or not You just need to know that I'm still the same person With that the figure flashed and disappeared Nu Wa stared at the figure of Yang Yang leaving Nu Wa's mind is hovering at the moment Yang Yang said that sentence "I am still that me …" Later Nu Wa understood that Yang Yang eye cream packing tube already knew his situation but he wanted to let it develop and did not want to interfere too much Thinking of this Nuwa's face showed a trace of chagrin "Damn Qinglian"

If you know everything why didn't you say it earlier Worry for you in vain …… With that a happy smile appeared on Nu Wa's face Said Yang Yang into Feng Zu's consciousness space everywhere is a vast expanse of whiteness colorless and invisible nihility flames floating everywhere Meet Yang Yang as if to see something horrible have scattered around Yang Yang saw such a situation smiled slightly "come out" I know you're here ” Yang Yang's words just fell a woman with a long black hair delicate face exudes a charming atmosphere Curved eyebrows white and tender skin open one after another blush cherry mouth slightly open exhaling a burst of fresh air hovering in space Full of strange temptations As soon as Yang Yang saw it he looked up and down and said disdainfully "Please" Playing temptation in front of the saints …… Are you out of your mind "When the woman heard this her face changed slightly and then she giggled" How could it be Little girl Even if you have great courage you dare not show off in front of the saints ” It's good to know Then stop showing off your charm Let's get down to business As he spoke Yang Yang glanced at the woman and said "The purpose of my trip" You should know! "The woman listens the complexion changes greatly squints in the eye a trace of cold light flashes gnashes the teeth to say" Green Lotus Road Lord Do you really want to do this ?” When Yang Yang heard this his face changed and he asked in a deep voice "Who are you" How do you know me 。 emptycosmetictubes.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045472 second(s), 21 queries .