Search
View: 454|Reply: 0

The Age of Technology: The Strongest Learning System

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-2 08:24:22 |Show all posts
Traffic police said let Yu Yiye also some helpless "Traffic police Comrade this you and I say useless you have to say with the leaders and now I see this tender is not not to mention my business" In fact the traffic police also knew that this matter could not be handled and Yu Yiye talked about it but it was impossible to say that there was no expectation Finally the traffic police's thoughts were interrupted by the police next door and the robbers were directly pressed onto the police car By the way they recorded a testimony for Yu Yiye ghana seed extract and Dawn and then left And the traffic police also left after handing over their work Of course before they left they did not forget to say to Yu Yiye "Come on make a good invention" Looked at the traffic police some wilting to leave Yu Yiye is also some dumbfounding this is what and what ah Just as she was about to leave she was suddenly stopped by someone behind her General Manager Yu please wait!

"Hello" Although Yu Yiye is the first time to come here but not timid after all she is also a person who has seen the big scene this is only a small meeting naturally will not be afraid The man sitting opposite was the head of the armed police detachment who had just jumped over the wall I'm sorry to take the liberty of inviting General Manager Yu Give Yu Yiye a paper cup which is filled with warm water which is very thoughtful Holding the paper cup Yu Yiye took a sip of water Then he looked at the man opposite and said "Captain you don't have to say that Since you have something to do I will try my best to help you within my ability" The detachment leader took a deep look at Yu Yiye and could not help but give Yu Yiye a few points higher evaluation in his heart Such calm speaking is also watertight No wonder so many people praise her It's not without reason

Then I will say it directly "the detachment leader saw that Yiye turmeric extract powder was so straightforward so he did not beat around the Bush and immediately went straight to the subject" that is can we customize the robot " There are not many robots sold by Huaxing in the future but just the robots sold and often appearing in the live broadcast are enough to make people pay attention to Huaxing's superb robot production methods in the future The detachment leader has been paying close attention to the future of Huaxing for a long time and has learned a lot about the future robot technology of Huaxing However I have never thought about customizing robots from Huaxing before If I hadn't met Yu Yiye this time it is estimated that there would be no such thing Custom robots Yu Yiye was a little surprised that the other party would make such a request "Of course but I want to know what kind of robot I need" "It's a robot that can help train pumpkin seed extract " The detachment leader did not keep me in suspense and said what he thought directly Yu Yiye was also lost in thought when the other side said this She observed when she entered the detachment that the area of the detachment was not very large so there were not many places to train Obviously there was no virtual cabin installed in the detachment and it was impossible to carry out training in the satellite network This is really a headache

So it's not impossible for them to want a robot to accompany them in training Yes the function of the robot can be customized Seeing Yu Yiye's promise the detachment leader immediately became happy Money is not a problem We have a special quota to pay for robots We just hope to be able to do it as soon as possible Yu Yiye nodded and looked at the detachment leader with a smile "You can rest assured that the detachment leader will get this done in two days at most" This money because your soldiers helped me catch the robbers so we can give a symbolic cost price Yu Yiye is not a person who wants money The Age of Science and Technology The Strongest Learning System Latest Chapter Address The Age of Technology The Most Powerful Learning System Full Text Reading Address/KeJiShiDai _ ZuiQiangXueXiXiTong/ The Age of Science and Technology The Strongest Learning System txt Download Address The Age of Science and Technology The Strongest Learning System Mobile Reading/KeJiShiDai _ ZuiQiangXueXiXiTong/ For jujube seed powder the convenience of the next reading you can click on the "collection" below to record the reading record of this time (Chapter 1702 wants a robot) and you can see it next time you open the bookshelf! If you like The Age of Technology The Strongest Learning System please recommend this book to your friends (QQ blog WeChat etc)

Thank you for your support! () Chapter 1702 the money must be given Such a situation stunned the detachment leader for a moment and then shook his head We should give as much as we can We soldiers should help the common people You don't have to think about discounts We should give as much as we can Repeated twice it is very determined What the detachment captain said was very serious and the whole expression on his face showed a state of "if you say you want a discount we can't do this business" Yu Yiye naturally will not object anyway the price of the robot is her final say she said how much is how much the other side can do to her Is it difficult for this guy to transfer money to her when he knows the real price of the robot one day in the future It has to be said that Yu Yiye underestimated the persistence of these people You don't want to give us a price to get away with it We also have acquaintances As far as we know we know how much the price is Captain this is Chiguoguo's threat!

This makes Yu Yiye a little upset this is where to follow ah there are many soldiers in their own company and wrong Is this convenient for these people Although Yu Yiye believed that his employees did not reveal the secret of Huaxing's future he was very worried when the detachment leader said so! What if this guy really finds out Although the spirit also repeatedly assured that Huaxing and it will also pay attention to these things to prevent leaks but the detachment leader said so let a leaf can rest assured that it is impossible Well captain you win I'll give you a real price when I get back Yu Yiye "compromised" Is that really the case prius-biotech.com
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 18:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036805 second(s), 21 queries .