Search
View: 403|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Cannabis and hemp will become a top new tourism trend in Thailand and a posi...

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-8-26 17:57:49 |Show the author posts only |Descending
By Nop Meechukhun

Bangkok – Suphachai Jaismut, Bhumjaithai party-listed MP and member of the Cannabis Act Drafting Committee, insisted that the decriminalization of cannabis and hemp will become a new tourism trend for Thailand rather than a negative soft power.

He wrote his statement online yesterday, July 14th, that marijuana will definitely become a soft power for the country and a new kind of tourist attraction.

He stated: “The proof is that despite pushing the legalization of cannabis that the Aeronautical Radio of Thailand expects about 430,000 flights to Thailand by the end of the year. This indicates that tourists are not concerned about the cannabis policy. They must have studied what one can and cannot do whilst in Thailand before traveling here. They must already be aware of marijuana and they must already know where its usage limit is.”

Suphachai also mentioned ‘Cannabis Tourism’ previously applied in several countries and the ‘2020 MMGY Travel Intelligence and Enlighten Strategies’ survey which revealed that 29 percent of leisure travelers are interested in cannabis-related tourism.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2022/07/15/cannabis-and-hemp-will-become-a-top-new-tourism-trend-in-thailand-and-a-positive-soft-power-bhumjaithai-mp-says/

[color=rgb( var(--theme-link) )]

-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2022-07-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans [color=rgb( var(--theme-link) )]click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - [color=rgb( var(--theme-link) )]click here to find out more!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-8-26 18:38:39 |Show the author posts only
Why not? Thailand has a good income from tourism, and this weed legalization will make more people visit Thailand this year. I must mention that they still don't have the proper legislation, and many weed-related infrastructures are missing. Criminals control many coffee shops, so be aware when you buy something from them and don't show how much money you have in your pocket. If I ever visit Thailand this summer, I didn't buy anything from them much safer to buy weed at my local Brantford dispensary and bring it with me because I read about many cases of people being robbed after visiting their marijuana shops.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2023-6-16 12:38:38 |Show the author posts only
One of the best things about the Everlast PowerARC 140ST is that it's very versatile. It can be used with both 6010 and 6013 welding rods, which gives you more options when it comes to the types of welding you can do. The machine also has a hot start function, which helps prevent sticking when you start welding. weldingchamp

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-16 22:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037111 second(s), 19 queries .