[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-9-7 03:41:26 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hi all,

I'm a real newbie and would highly appreciate if anyone can explain to me in plain simple English what it means that Lufthansa is increasing Capital.  Overnight I saw my Lufthansa share drop 27% !!!!!  

Is this the time to by more or sell out??

I have received following message, but to me it is "mumble-jumble".  I can see they offer me a choice but I can't really make out if it a good or bad option.  Any thoughts anyone?

MESSAGE RECEIVED:
                                                                                                                                ​

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-9-7 03:55:45 |Show the author posts only
Ten years ago, I couldn't have imagined that airlines could suffer such losses. Aviation is a very lucrative industry in itself, but it is being ruined by terrible politics, both internal and external. It is still a shock to me how sharply Russian airlines collapsed due to sanctions. They definitely deserve it, but it's just strange to hear about economic sanctions in the twenty-first century. After all, any incident in one country's economy will be painfully reflected in the world's economic system. I'm a former pilot, and sometimes I sadly think about my job. It could allow me to buy a house with my own money without Equity Release Manchester services. But my industry didn't develop as well as I would have liked...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-19 02:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038586 second(s), 19 queries .