Discussion about football

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2023-5-6 21:44:50 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hey everyone! I just wanted to start discussion about football, my favorite sport! I've been fan since I was a kid, and I just can't get enough of it. What about you all? Do you like football too? Who's your favorite team? And what's your favorite thing about  sport?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2023-6-1 12:37:47 |Show the author posts only
Football is also my favourite sport. I suggest you check out the pages of a useful football portal https://papa-score.com/ where you can find out the results of the day's matches in all the leagues of the world. You can follow the matches online and it's a very interesting site for football betting fans. I personally use it regularly when choosing matches to bet on at a bookmaker's office.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2023-6-1 16:38:40 |Show the author posts only
Great topic! The fan himself, now the 1/8 finals of the World Cup is just ending. Of course, I like to watch the game of favorites, for example, Brazil, but I didn’t refuse to watch the Gambia-Uruguay match either)) but did you try to bet? Oh, if not, then I advise. Completely different viewing experience. I play 1Win IN and you can watch the live stream there.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2023-6-3 18:41:03 |Show the author posts only
Football is a team sport played on a rectangular field with the objective of scoring points seeing on site https://eagleviewfirearms.com/  by carrying the ball into the opponent's end zone or kicking it between the opponent's goalposts. The game is played in two halves, each lasting 45 minutes, and each team consists of 11 players on the field at a time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2023-6-12 16:07:38 |Show the author posts only
The verification process on Kraken involves for hawaiian mushroom multiple tiers, each with its own requirements and verification levels. The higher the verification level you seek, the more extensive the verification process may be. Generally, the verification levels are on Kraken.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-17 04:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037382 second(s), 19 queries .