Marketing Ideas for COTK

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-5 02:33:53 |Show all posts
Edited by whowhoami at 2015-4-5 02:42

Hi Athur,

I think that you should create events like if COTK has 10,000 likes on Facebook or 100,000 downloads in playstore, and players would be rewarded with gold, vouchers, etc.

It's a good way to promote this game for more new players to join and it will also help the current players to enjoy this game more. It's a win-win situation for you and us.

Most of the other top grossing games like Clash of Clans, they do this too. For your consideration.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2015-4-7 11:35:19 |Show all posts
Sir, appreciated for the info u provided and we believe that will give us a great help, thx

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-9 22:04:48 |Show all posts
I'm glad that you have actually did the milestone rewards for 10k Facebook likes, hope you could consider adding some gold for the rewards in the future. Thanks!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2015-4-10 11:56:40 |Show all posts
whowhoami replied at 2015-4-9 22:04
I'm glad that you have actually did the milestone rewards for 10k Facebook likes, hope you could con ...

Sir, appreciated for ur advice, we'll consider that in the future, have a nice day

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-10-4 12:45:58 |Show all posts
The advanced advertiser as a rule centers around an alternate key exhibition pointer (KPI) for each channel so they can appropriately quantify the organization's presentation over every one. A computerized advertiser who's accountable for SEO, for instance, measures their site's "natural traffic" - of that traffic originating from site guests who found a page of the business' site by means of a Google search. https://wpbloginfo.com/

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-10-18 19:23:19 |Show all posts
Edited by Blogginggenie at 2020-5-24 01:46

Streamlining your blog entries for watchwords isn't tied in with joining however many catchphrases into your posts as could reasonably be expected. These days, this really harms your SEO in light of the fact that web indexes consider this catchphrase stuffing (i.e., including watchwords however much as could reasonably be expected with the sole motivation behind positioning profoundly in the natural inquiry).

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-3-24 04:45:46 |Show all posts
Hi! I have been engaged in Internet marketing for more than three years. During this time, I have learned a lot of tools for promoting various sites. on the Internet. I can say with full confidence that SEO website promotion is an important stage in the development of any online store or news blog. Before you order a website SEO promotion service, I advise you to do make SEO analysis. You should clearly know about all the strengths and weaknesses of your site, so that before promoting it, you can correct all the minor shortcomings, so as not to drain your marketing budget to nowhere. Various errors on the site slow down the promotion of the site. I'm telling you this as an expert in SEO promotion.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-23 17:57:56 |Show all posts
There are several ways that you can consider running your marketing campaigns. Here I am sharing the major ones:

Community Marketing - I believe in targeted marketing that is why you should try to promote game ideas and other stuff on gaming communities, forums, blogs and other places. In this way, you can engage the right community.

Social Media Marketing With Banner Ads - Marketing campaigns are considered uncompleted if you don't include the social media factor in them. You can consider using options like Instagram ads, and Facebook ads. In this regard, you can choose the banner format from here and can give them for social media ad campaigns. I personally like GIFs and animated banners hereof.

Email Marketing - People think email marketing is an old tool to run marketing campaigns but it is still very effective. You should get a list of gamers from a good database and only send mails to these gamers to get their attention.

Hopefully, these marketing campaigns will work. You can also share your thoughts about these campaigns in this regard.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-25 16:40:30 |Show all posts
Very nice content posted by the author. I appreciate your effort to share this kind of useful information. Keep writing and best of luck for your upcoming posts and future.
link
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 19:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039710 second(s), 20 queries .