Print Prev. thread Next thread

As many players crossing all servers, we ask to drop gold prices

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

81#
Post time 2015-4-15 01:16:21 |Show the author posts only
For this to work, if u know u RC at least usd100 per month, stop. U guys know what I think abt this. GM has to acknowledge and not act blur with regards to COTK being a different game from 一统 or feidou etc. Don't take us for fools and respond favorably to us. We are not threatening but frankly we will still progress faster even after moving to Chinese servers you know that. And we will still spend less overall. For your sobering thoughts and consideration.

YunFei, S7

!threads!

Friends

Money

82#
Post time 2015-4-15 01:49:54 |Show the author posts only
Wow finally one words......im in kenarok s7

!threads!

Friends

Money

83#
Post time 2015-4-15 03:53:52 |Show the author posts only
be fair la Athur u already fool us for 1 years,

SLLim S8

!threads!

Friends

Money

84#
Post time 2015-4-15 04:13:26 |Show the author posts only
V1cky replied at 2015-4-14 11:31
illustration :

1. Top product : the most updated version with new functions, events, heroes etc. pr ...

Vicky well guess what, the truth is that lots of big VP spenders dont give a s.hit about second rated product sucking their wallet dry.
Cuz they got scammed really good, by getting false impression that they r kickin a.ss in the game.
Where actually this game has no strategy other than keep recharging (sucking your wallet)
I feel sorry for those Big VPs who just realized they got scammed.
I really feel your pain.
U know US$20k ++ in real life can do lots of good things that will make ur life much more meaningful.
Instead of investing in a sucky game that giving u false impression of 3 kingdom strategy.

Let me ask u guys, Do u realize that this game is actually a paper scissor rock game?

So many big VP lied about their actual VP levels. Ask why?
They knew deep in their heart that their kickin a.ss are mostly due to heavy spending.

I really feel sorry for those whose country currency such as Rupiah, where their monthly income is just around $400-600 but spending more than $5k into this game.
Are u really kickin ass? Or is heyshell that kick u in the nuts so bad that ur brain stop functioning?

Took u guys up to vp 6++ to realize all this? How much hours & days of your life already wasted doing routine chore in this game that is worthless?

Still not getting it? Lol then keep up your monthly Recharge, and see how long u will stay in this game? Another year?  Yea, be the next Sima.
Guess what, he maxed out VP12 and not really happy about this game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

85#
Post time 2015-4-15 04:35:39 |Show the author posts only
Well say Zhaoyun......
U have our support.....
On behalf of S1 SHU....

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

86#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:31:23 |Show the author posts only
Heyshellsucks replied at 2015-4-13 12:00
No sir, we still have sima RC, dont worry, we'll held tournament and contest soon.. you can buy your ...

Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modified under the heyshell platform, in addition, if it were modified, it would hurt the benefit of players who have recharged before, thx for ur understanding  

!threads!

Friends

Money

87#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:34:44 |Show the author posts only
I think the one talking in here all is VIP 10++ from S1-S29 ..

Just me VIP1 and Im not complaint if you REDUCE THE GOLD PRICE !

!threads!

Friends

Money

88#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:39:02 |Show the author posts only
hmm I suppose you could could start giving discount on gold as "hot events" weekly and see if people will RC more during discount and then slowly implement lowering the prices on gold little by little if you think it will hurt the players that have recharged before the changes.

As of right now even the players who recharged before want the price to go down. If they truly want this they shouldn't mind seeing it lowered. I know I don't mind.

!threads!

Friends

Money

89#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:43:53 |Show the author posts only
Athur replied at 2015-4-15 10:31
Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modifi ...

GM DONT GIVE A SHIT HERE!

JUST REPEAT AND REPEAT..

WE SHOULD UNITE TO NOT PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL ITS DO SOMETHING WITH THIS SHIT!

!threads!

Friends

Money

90#
Post time 2015-4-15 11:22:27 |Show the author posts only
mr arthur sir, please dont say this is the different game...

and i believe, all player (vip or not) want developer to decrease the gold price.. respect us as your loyal customers..

#lowerthegoldprice

jody
s7
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-27 18:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041226 second(s), 19 queries .