Print Prev. thread Next thread

As many players crossing all servers, we ask to drop gold prices

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-4-14 23:39:54 |Show all posts
The most effective way to do this, is by spamming cotk's FB.
Just like cotk luring us to "like" their FB page, we should simply post it's wall to let other players know.
Mwahaha, eat your own medicine !!
Count how much Time, effort, and $ that u have invested in this game and turned out it sucked your life dry.
Save the others from doing the same mistake!

Remember guys, RC means Robbing your Cash

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-4-15 04:13:26 |Show all posts
V1cky replied at 2015-4-14 11:31
illustration :

1. Top product : the most updated version with new functions, events, heroes etc. pr ...

Vicky well guess what, the truth is that lots of big VP spenders dont give a s.hit about second rated product sucking their wallet dry.
Cuz they got scammed really good, by getting false impression that they r kickin a.ss in the game.
Where actually this game has no strategy other than keep recharging (sucking your wallet)
I feel sorry for those Big VPs who just realized they got scammed.
I really feel your pain.
U know US$20k ++ in real life can do lots of good things that will make ur life much more meaningful.
Instead of investing in a sucky game that giving u false impression of 3 kingdom strategy.

Let me ask u guys, Do u realize that this game is actually a paper scissor rock game?

So many big VP lied about their actual VP levels. Ask why?
They knew deep in their heart that their kickin a.ss are mostly due to heavy spending.

I really feel sorry for those whose country currency such as Rupiah, where their monthly income is just around $400-600 but spending more than $5k into this game.
Are u really kickin ass? Or is heyshell that kick u in the nuts so bad that ur brain stop functioning?

Took u guys up to vp 6++ to realize all this? How much hours & days of your life already wasted doing routine chore in this game that is worthless?

Still not getting it? Lol then keep up your monthly Recharge, and see how long u will stay in this game? Another year?  Yea, be the next Sima.
Guess what, he maxed out VP12 and not really happy about this game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-8 11:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039537 second(s), 20 queries .