Join Raiders & Get Better Components

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-13 20:00:02 |Show the author posts only |Descending

Join the event of Raiders and you will get best components easily! Let’s see what we can do in this system.
      In this system, the players will try to rob fleet components from others. A complete formation contains 8 ships and each fleet carries a weapon, a radar, an armor and an engine. So that means, a complete formation requires 32 components. Do you know how to get good components faster?

The answer is to join the event of Raiders. As long as you have component fragments looted from plot instances or got from chests, you can rob fragments from others in this system. After collecting enough fragments, you can make a component!

In this system, you have to cost Plunder Orders. By default, every player has 20 orders before robbing. Once you use up all of them, each order will take 20min to recover. Of course, you can get Royal Plunder Permits by opening chests or participating in the event in order to exchange for 10 Plunder Orders. When you are robbing, you will be notified which rivals are more likely to defeat, so choose the rivals easy to be defeated.

If you want to get better components, then join Raiders! If you are over LV.40, you can rob 10 times in a row!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2018-11-21 03:50:59 |Show the author posts only
I have checked that many people trying to join the component which is really good.Many person's are trying to earn some points in a game.I love to get some of order's from the rush-my-essay page where I got some of orders in some discounted price.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2019-1-30 14:09:00 |Show the author posts only
I want to join event of Raiders. Can you please tell me when i can join them. I want to join cadeau voor papa clan. So, how can i contact them?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-9 06:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038514 second(s), 18 queries .