Author: Blurguy

Vip12 no rc daily prove

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 05:57:32 |Show all posts
I think we should taking a lawsuit against this money grabber scamming company
Even with no RC, they think they already win because they already have milking out your money
That's why they don't taking seriously our demands and making a silly announcement
If someone here know about law please help these people to seek justice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just translate the game and then charge 3 times more expensive
Wow, What an ultimate money grab plan

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 09:42:57 |Show all posts
No rc still

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 10:37:03 |Show all posts
Support blurguy...stupid arthur u just translate from chinese to english u charge 3x...u only have to sale the gold like chinese server...just simple like tbat...dont be stupid arthur...old server player will agree witb the new price fvck

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 11:08:51 |Show all posts
Thanks for the support, I will pay for free

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 11:36:58 |Show all posts
No law will take this game, since its their game..they can do what they want. Well, if Arthur not greedy,  he can change the gold price rate.. .
But I don't think he will. Unless, no one playing this game anymore. Player will always rc if they still playing this game. Threatening to quit.. He don'tcare..there always new player. Have a great day..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 11:40:29 |Show all posts
Goruk replied at 2015-4-16 11:36
No law will take this game, since its their game..they can do what they want. Well, if Arthur not gr ...

i kinda agree to wat Goruk says...

normally the game company dun care much...

openin more servers counters this problem...

new ppl will still charge if they dunno...

GM cant even do much... they r not the boss of the company...

wakakakakakakakaka

GM = Game Moderator... not General Manager

its just a small title wit maybe peanuts salary...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 11:41:37 |Show all posts
Blurguy replied at 2015-4-16 11:08
Thanks for the support, I will pay for free

after bein such high VIP...

i think bro.. u can play for free till u quit n not many ppl goin to get close to u...

esp if they dun RC ...

but i know how it feels to be an unsatisfied customer...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 19:15:44 |Show all posts
Actually I can say 98% of vip player from vip1 to vip12 are not recharging, gm can throw server competition, personal contest daily we don't even care. Being all thing equal every 1 is playing free and nothing is changed in term of strength or position of top 16. Even those who want to take this advantage n try to rechage to get stronger in the end u will end up like sima( sorry to use your name) lone fighter and can't find any excitement in this game. So the ball is up to those who still rc and gm on the word that they do not budge.

Gm can close down this server if they want we don't care, what is spent is spent, and what is past is past. We are looking for fair gold price and not taken as an idiot. What makes me more angry is China Chinese charge Japanese player cheaper than rest of the world and this is the same people shouting about Nanjing massacre. Wtf, u should charge cheaper cos USA drop the atomic bomb u idiot!

We are overseas born chinese ,you don't threaten us with no English support in chinese game, I have more friend in China than u can imagine, I and also can make friends in chinese server. I tell you straight in the face, Chinese player in Chinese server will talk to us in English cos they want to brush up their English. U can control the admin not to support us, u can't control Player that want to improve.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 19:16:20 |Show all posts
Actually I can say 98% of vip player from vip1 to vip12 are not recharging, gm can throw server competition, personal contest daily we don't even care. Being all thing equal every 1 is playing free and nothing is changed in term of strength or position of top 16. Even those who want to take this advantage n try to rechage to get stronger in the end u will end up like sima( sorry to use your name) lone fighter and can't find any excitement in this game. So the ball is up to those who still rc and gm on the word that they do not budge.

Gm can close down this server if they want we don't care, what is spent is spent, and what is past is past. We are looking for fair gold price and not taken as an idiot. What makes me more angry is China Chinese charge Japanese player cheaper than rest of the world and this is the same people shouting about Nanjing massacre. Wtf, u should charge cheaper cos USA drop the atomic bomb u idiot!

We are overseas born chinese ,you don't threaten us with no English support in chinese game, I have more friend in China than u can imagine, I and also can make friends in chinese server. I tell you straight in the face, Chinese player in Chinese server will talk to us in English cos they want to brush up their English. U can control the admin not to support us, u can't control Player that want to improve.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-4-16 19:31:47 |Show all posts
I vote with you Blurguy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 08:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048211 second(s), 19 queries .