Search
View: 12039|Reply: 25
Print Prev. thread Next thread

About COTK. Same Co., Different Version, Different Gold Prices. WTF!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-14 12:30:17 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by ChrisLim at 2015-4-14 13:02

Company Profile
Parent Company: Beijing Kaixin Technology Limited
Profile: Beijing Kaixin Jiuhao Technology Company Limited designs, develops and operates mobile and web games. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in China.
Subsidiary: Heyshell HK Limited
No offical website

Their server is managed by a Hosting company named HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD
Company Profile: http://www.internic.net/registrars/registrar-420.html
Blog: http://hichina-blog.blogspot.sg/

Apps for Three Kingdoms game
Chinese version: 兵戎天下
Offical website: feidou.com
The chinese version is actually intended for the chinese populaton from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South East Asian countries & various chinese from all parts of the world.

English version: Clash of Three Kingdoms
Offical Website: heyshell.com
English version is actually targeted for the people from the western continents like the US, Europe etc who understand the Three Kingdoms story.

Japanese version: 戦・三国志バトル
Offical website: jp.heyshell.com
Japan version obviously for Japanese people.

Gold price comparison
Chinese version from feidou.com

English Version from heyshell.com

Japanese Version from jp.heyshell.com

You guys do the judgement.

PS.
Dear GM, the purpose of this thread is to let you know majority of the big spenders here are mostly chinese from south east asian countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia. Most of us can read & understand English better than Chinese so the gold prices should be the same as the Chinese version.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-4-14 12:34:20 |Show the author posts only

if its by the same company then i guess the price needs to be a lil competitive...

so i am wit u guys... PRICE DROP pls...

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-4-14 12:55:45 |Show the author posts only
Targeting at Western ppl doesn't mean the price must be so high, this is unfair. Now they not only attract Western but most are Asians. GM, see this n lower the price if not most of us will leave.

Ody Shu 11/13

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-4-14 13:32:56 |Show the author posts only
Artur cant not answer

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-4-14 16:00:16 |Show the author posts only
Arthur this time only become a timid turtle..

I am AN Indonesian Chinese so it means that my RC should be Lower PRICE! I AM NOT A CAUCASIAN FROM WESTERN PART !

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-4-14 17:05:34 |Show the author posts only
Wah Athur u should fix this A.S.A.P before everyone quit

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

7#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:30:48 |Show the author posts only
Sir, these are different games and the price have all been already set so that it cannot be modified under the heyshell platform, in addition, if it were modified, it would hurt the benefit of players who have recharged before, thx for ur understanding  

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-4-15 10:39:50 |Show the author posts only
hmm I suppose you could could start giving discount on gold as "hot events" weekly and see if people will RC more during discount and then slowly implement lowering the prices on gold little by little if you think it will hurt the players that have recharged before the changes.

As of right now even the players who recharged before want the price to go down. If they truly want this they shouldn't mind seeing it lowered. I know I don't mind.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-4-15 12:30:12 |Show the author posts only
if that's the case, you can just recalculate the difference between old rate and new rate and compensate the different into gold and send it to individual acc using claim code for each acc.It would be more fair for both old and new player.

Example :
different old rate and new rate about 100g and the player already recharge 100.000 gord

in that case u can just calc = 100 x 100.000

There's no such thing as diificult or impossible, the problem is your willingnes to do it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-4-15 12:30:34 |Show the author posts only
if that's the case, you can just recalculate the difference between old rate and new rate and compensate the different into gold and send it to individual acc using claim code for each acc.It would be more fair for both old and new player.

Example :
different old rate and new rate about 100g and the player already recharge 100.000 gord

in that case u can just calc = 100 x 100.000

There's no such thing as diificult or impossible, the problem is your willingnes to do it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-25 18:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043559 second(s), 20 queries .