Official announcement on Price

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

51#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:12:32 |Show the author posts only
MerLynn replied at 2015-4-16 13:58
To all players, VIP, VVIP, or Newbie, please ur cooperation to donot recharge to COTK Heyshell. One  ...

i totally agree...

wat previous vips or super vvip hav recharge thts alrd in the past...

they get the benefit of being the 1st to be OP...

even wit the reduce price... it doesnt hurt them... bcoz they too enjoy the reduce price...

i am sure a lot of vvip dun mind it at all... to hav a compensation out of HEYSHELL good will is

a goodwill or a sudden windfall like striking the jackpot... if they dun compensate but agree to

lower the price... tht would all benefit everyone... except for the non spenders or F2P....

i am sure wit the price bein lot more reasonable... many ppl would start to spend...

n wit events tht u cant resist spendin on... i belif F2P would also wanna drop 10 or 20 bucks to the game

now thts all profit...

if u dunno how to do good marketing... u can alwiz hire my service... or ask my advice...

wakakakakakakakakakakakaka

see the bigger picture.... if i am not mistaken... 90% here r Asian players...

n chargin them US rates...  is tht wat u mean by ur superb research of the region n market ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

52#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:17:43 |Show the author posts only
Remember Arthur, u need to buy new version of yourLamborgini, don’t keep always use your old version, must replace it.

And one thing, I talked about logic and probability, if youralgorithm calculated it to hold your previous statement will get a lot ofbenefit, just do it !!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

53#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:49:29 |Show the author posts only
Arthur will not respond positively if the choice we give him is earning usd 200k per month versus usd 180k per month. He will only see a need for change when the choice for him is USD150k versus USD$0. Then it makes sense for him to change.

!threads!

Friends

Money

54#
Post time 2015-4-16 15:17:07 |Show the author posts only
Athur replied at 2015-4-16 10:52
We remember that once you recharged on weekends and didn't receive the gold in time because our st ...

wow ,now you remember your fault athur ,lolol
last time you keep saying that my payment channel fault that makes like this

why you keep saying different things athur ???

now you admit your fault,last time you keep saying gudangvoucher fault and banned me in forum for speak truth

for your info again,gudang voucher cs reply me 5 minutes after i sent email to them that day,and they sent email confirmation right away to heyshell too
but heyshell respon after 3 days ,and when heyshell respon me ,not more than 10 minutes gudang voucher customer service sent me email that heyshell already reply and confirm

so whose team that is lame athur ?
heyshell or my payment channel ??

you keep saying my payment channel fault, now you admit it ,lol

this word describe you then athur
" LICK YOUR OWN SPITTLE"

!threads!

Friends

Money

55#
Post time 2015-4-16 15:36:00 |Show the author posts only
Talking to this arthur is meaningless, show heyshell we mean business  boycott this coming tourney!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

56#
Post time 2015-4-16 15:41:02 |Show the author posts only
We still have ferocious8 at s7 server sir, sorry to say.. we still cant lower the gold price..

We still can buy mercedes broo...

!threads!

Friends

Money

57#
Post time 2015-4-16 15:56:36 |Show the author posts only
Just a simple comparison with another game which have several region area: BF have global, Japan and Euro. The gem price for each region is not the same, but it is very competitive, meaning that no significant differences for the gem price. The game content is not exactly the same, as there's unit issued in BF global but it's not issued in BF Japan, and vice versa. By maintaining this strategy, the probability of each player move from one BF to another BF is minimized.

Try compare with your game. The game play of chinese version and CoTK version is the same. Some function different? You name it. Is it material or have significant impact to the game play itself? I believe it's not.. The gold price? It's three time more expensive. So, try to think on the player perspective GM! On what basis should we agree on this 3 times differences gold price?
- Different platform? Well, the game play is still the same... It didn't make any sense at all from the players side.
- Not run by the same operators?  We, all players did not give a damn care of your internal problem. Just another comparison, BF Global is maintained by different operator with BF Japan, and yet their gem price is very very competitive.  
- Superior service? You name it.. I bet all the players here can't remember of any of your superior service.
- Rigorous market research? What kind of research you make? This CoTK game is made for all global players including US, Europe, etc. But, the fact is, most of the CoTK players came from Asian country.. So, it's very ridiculous to hear this rigorous market research...

Your words:
What we've always been devoting ourselves is to establish a more stable price system to provide you with excellent game experience. And in terms of price, we also do our utmost to create more favorable conditions for you, such as lowering the price of the item and increasing the possibility of getting them in the game which may be invisible for you, but we really take measures to do that.

My comments:
I've been playing this game since December 2013 and until now, I am not aware of items price being lowered. Gold discount? As far as I know, it only happened once in a lifetime. Increase the possibility? Many players do the statistical research and the result is the probability is getting worse..

My message to you is: TRY to think on the players side. We are the one who pay your salary and bonus. You said that you can't change the price system freely. So. it doesn't mean that it can't be changed right? Try to negotiate with your parent company, amend your agreement with them, revise the royalty fee that you should pay to them. There are many ways to do if you really really taking this matter seriously.

Marcellino
S1

!threads!

Friends

Money

58#
Post time 2015-4-16 16:08:27 |Show the author posts only
Thanks the info bros/sisters, I have decide not to recharge anymore

!threads!

Friends

Money

59#
Post time 2015-4-16 16:09:53 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-16 16:12
whowhoami replied at 2015-4-15 19:16
Hi Athur,

We understand that reducing the gold price could be unfair to those players who had recha ...

Well, if cant lower the Gold Price, then why dont like Chinese or other server, can increase the gold amount with same $$$ recharge.

Now $129.99 US = 2300 golds, which can increase to $129.99 US = 6900 golds.

This is the best soultion for this matter. And it is a WIN WIN soultion for both Heyshell and the players.

!threads!

Friends

Money

60#
Post time 2015-4-16 16:20:47 |Show the author posts only
Totally agree with what aqua and marcellino said.. answer the marcelino question on whats the difference and what basis we have to pay 3x higher.. if u can i will stop boycotting here Athur

cos BIG question mark still applied on your statements is :
1. What service excellence Heyahell got that you dare fare us price 3x higher than the more updated and advanced Cotk Chinese Version
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 12:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042774 second(s), 19 queries .