!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-17 21:00:00 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Ign Sherose
Server 17
I still remember the first time when I took part in the Server Competition, I thought all you have to do is to try your best to kill, the more you kill, the better you can be, hahah, that's really funny, isn't it? and later, friends in the same server as me and oh, i should call them my friends who told me you should try to siege the city in the middle of the map and if you win, you could get big rewards, Then i change my thought and all i want to do is to siege the city as they told me, but finnaly, our country still lost, OMG, what the hell is wrong with that, who can tell me, how can we win, At last,  i understood all you have to do is to learn to be a team and work with your teammates to try to siege as many as city you could and make sure the numbers of killing your country did is the best in the limited time, Wow, i have to say, it's really hard and impossible to complete, but i still make a try on that, cause i learned gradually enjoying the game with the times by, hahaha, whatever it is,  i do myself enjoy the game, what about u, hey guys, do be so mean to me, hahahah joking joking   

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-21 15:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040167 second(s), 20 queries .