Print Prev. thread Next thread

Many not happy with wheel

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2015-5-25 08:30:41 |Show the author posts only
Chen I think the most unfair thing about your wheel of fortune event and even the egg event is the fact you leave it up to chance to get these general. So much of your game is locked behind steep prices and luck that many will never get to enjoy the full content of your game which is disheartening to many. I am not saying make it easy to get all generals but i feel if someone plays this game for 10 years they should be able to unlock all content in game. It is mathematically possible that this will not happen and that is wrong. Do you not want people to enjoy all your game has to offer or do you want people to pay to access most parts and gamble fortunes for the possibility(small possibility at that) to have everything. Look at the business model the gaming company valve has taken in dota2. The game is free to play and you CAN NOT pay for an advantage yet this game still makes a lot of money. Why? because people love the game and are willing to open their wallets up even though it does not benefit them in game at all. I do understand that is a different company and type of game but you should not force people to pay so much to be competitive. If your game is good and it is a good game people will pay for the love of it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

32#
Post time 2015-5-25 14:21:13 |Show the author posts only
Miller replied at 2015-5-25 08:30
Chen I think the most unfair thing about your wheel of fortune event and even the egg event is the f ...

Thx for your feedback.
We will try to improve events so that more players will be happy about it.
Now it seems not a win-win situation since some players felt hurt about it based on some discussions.
But the example you mentioned may not be copied in our game...
Hope you can understand it, thank you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-30 11:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035845 second(s), 18 queries .