!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-6-6 10:42:26 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by COTK-LA at 2015-6-6 10:48

The new version is going to shock online! Now, let's take a quick look at what these new functions are and later, the details for that will bring to you! And, It's the time!
1.Guild System
InGuild System, players could exchange Lv.1 Gem with Iron or Coupon and thehigher the level of Guild is, the more merchants you will get. In addition,Coupon could be attained from the rewards of Country Quest.
2.New Country Privileges
BarbarianDiplomacy:  
Players could harass other countries by bribing barbarians and if you successfully launch it during the country war, there'll maybe more surprises brought to you!

BarbarianTrial:
The King and Grade 1 officials can launch Trial. Once the mission completed in the specific time, players will receive massive bonus.
3. Medal of Honor
That is a new event for players in the new version, in which you could upgrade by accumulating your Evil Feel. Meanwhile, every level of Evil Feel upgraded, players will receive EXP as rewards by Slay NPC. What's more,there'll be Exp buff and extra rewards waiting for you!

4. Path Finding
The problem of path finding has been complained for a while.And, here the good news comes, it was optimized after consistent efforts andhard working! We believe it will better your gaming experience and never letyou down!

5. Ten-Time Convert
With the update of new version, the ten-time convert has finally be enequipped on Voucher! Players will never waste time of clicking and could use this hot key to convert and definitely save your time!

6. Limited Pack for Upgrading
In the new version, Players will receive corresponding Limited Pack as they reach the required Level. Big Bonus, Big Surprise!

Note:
All above are for reference only, the actual data shall prevail.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-6-6 11:14:17 |Show the author posts only
sounds good can't wait

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-6-6 23:52:30 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM
Nice improvement n very interesting cant wait.
But 1 thing i want to ask u GM with these n past upgrade like feat etc no wonder new server like s29 upward got so strong. So how GM will compensate these new conviniece to us older server at s25 who didnt get such convinience back then at my time? Tq

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-6-7 00:13:51 |Show the author posts only
When? New updte come?

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2015-6-7 00:53:13 |Show the author posts only
does this new version includes new bug also ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-6-8 04:00:11 |Show the author posts only
Hha.. ithink so lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2015-6-8 07:19:04 |Show the author posts only
anyway i play in newest (when i post this,currently S37) since the server started but this God of Lucky hates me so much,currently on 5th day and amazingly since first time i ever know this game i got none trinket,even the worthless one

i think should add more interesting stuff in vendor

such as , cao cao panties , sun quan gown ,or maybe liubei swimsuit

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-6-9 06:59:18 |Show the author posts only
1+2=3 replied at 2015-6-6 11:14
sounds good can't wait

awts my speaker broken so i can't listen the sounds

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2015-6-9 07:10:14 |Show the author posts only
Dear COTK-LA

based on this http://www.heyshell.com/cot/zhongxin_info/361.html i don't see liegeman called gem nor irons

should change the list add those addition or else change the name "liegeman" into "trick or treat" or maybe gem button or maybe iron maker

the level 1 gem from liegeman is special or it's the same like others level 1 gem?it should be different for a long waited 4 hours for 1 click and surprisingly reward this level 1 gem or some irons(if 10million irons surely i won't complain)

please note this complaint then relay to the developer team ask them can my idea be realized or not

i will be waiting good news about improvement of this things.. improvement not responds with sweety words

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

10#
Post time 2015-6-10 16:03:05 |Show the author posts only
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-6-9 07:10
Dear COTK-LA

There is certain probability that you might get gem/Iron in summon. Good luck next time.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-12 16:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041117 second(s), 20 queries .