Print Prev. thread Next thread

So clones are allowed?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

41#
Post time 2015-8-12 17:15:02 |Show the author posts only
I also getting bored playing this game..........
Imagine that all city surrounding your capital is stacked by enemies' clone (each city at least 200 gens). And all these gens are yellow and red generals and AUTO OFF.
There's no point anymore to play...... you can't go anywhere unless fighting these yellow and red generals. Even if you spent 1 hours to play, you only get a very minimum exp....

To the country who keep producing new bots and clones:
I can understand if in term of event (i.e. city siege), you want to win by stacking as many as generals you have..... But, in no event time?? What for?? To prove that you are the strongest country? Well, personally speaking, I'm not proud to be the strongest country by using clones and bots.

You are creating a time bomb for yourself. If you keep doing this, there will be no players anymore who want to play. And you will play a ghost server... Congratz...... especially for those VVIP player in your country.. you have spent so much money only to play in a soon ghost server..

Why the game called three kingdoms? Because there're three balance country that keep attacking each other, which at the end create a good atmosphere to play.

Well anyway... BYE BYE
I will not recharge anymore and I will only play if I have time...

!threads!

Friends

Money

42#
Post time 2015-9-6 00:32:31 |Show the author posts only
And who start the clones?
U guys talking about other server or other country making clones.
Why dont u check on your own country, do u had it in your country or not.
When we talking about clones, someone keep produce it n using it.
U track, u banned, then what?
U keep complsaining when u still on top of your server.
When u win in your own server, u still dont satisfied, n find other server to blame.
U dont see below u, only see upper side of u.
If this only a game, u will play it and start to compete.
Someone rc higher, u try more higher.
Someone making clons, u create more.
So what the point?

!threads!

Friends

Money

43#
Post time 2015-9-6 07:45:06 |Show the author posts only
the point of playing the game to feel relaxed not more depressed

!threads!

Friends

Money

44#
Post time 2015-9-6 10:38:24 |Show the author posts only
Bot is one of our most concern problem. But now we deal with this by identifying them and clearing them, and we also try to come out with more effective way to solve it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

45#
Post time 2015-9-6 11:33:33 |Show the author posts only
Dear cotk admins.

Coming in from programming background, there is definitely ways you can detect clones or stop clone creation. It depends in whether the business side of it wants to implement it or spend the effort to clear it.
Nothing is impossible. If the issues raised by players here not taken care of, very soon you see the end of this fun game. No amount of new servers , in game purchases will bring back the revenues lost via ppl leaving this game.

Hope heyshell see this as a serious feedback and do something about it before the game gets ended.

!threads!

Friends

Money

46#
Post time 2015-9-6 12:32:43 |Show the author posts only
Yeahhh..clones are allowed here...
coz this game change name bcome Clones of Three Kingdom's,,,,

!threads!

Friends

Money

47#
Post time 2015-9-6 12:54:24 |Show the author posts only
Just see what happen at s7...and play there,, u can feels waht have we feels...bfore clones grown up at s7,, we live in peace,, each country can reach at capital enemy's.... Even wu,, shu or wei..each country have a player can through and pass till capital city...and how bout now?...only 1 country which very country,, the others only play when have a time...and what happenned now very disgusting,, each person blame the others..shu bots,, wei bots,, wu bots...fuck la...I just want play a game for fun and make a friend,, nothing less,, but now I cant feel thats anymore,,, pliss make my server back normally like it was bfore..
thanks..
AntonSetya S7

sorry for a bad english (ah,, like  a band name's)

!threads!

Friends

Money

48#
Post time 2015-9-6 14:20:13 |Show the author posts only
Antonsetya replied at 2015-9-6 12:54
Just see what happen at s7...and play there,, u can feels waht have we feels...bfore clones grown up ...

thanks for your info. we care about our player's feeling. So we also want to solve this problem ASAP.

!threads!

Friends

Money

49#
Post time 2015-9-6 16:42:09 |Show the author posts only
U mean u want solve problems when shu cries? Wei been complaining about shu clones for 1 yr and u didn't do a damn thing. Even till now the shu clones we complain about still not ban. So is this now clash of the shu kingdom?

!threads!

Friends

Money

50#
Post time 2015-9-6 17:39:11 |Show the author posts only
dian replied at 2015-9-6 16:42
U mean u want solve problems when shu cries? Wei been complaining about shu clones for 1 yr and u di ...

sorry, I can not understand what you means. Actually, we do not check your country when you post the complainant in the forum one by one. we take all of our players equally.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-17 14:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039939 second(s), 18 queries .