[COTK] Multiple Accounts Ban List

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Post time 2014-4-10 16:38:58 |Show all posts
Dear All,

Recently, many players come to facebook and complain about multiple accounts. We think this behavior has greatly affected other players. To restore game balance and build a top-quality game environments, we decide to punish these multiple accounts – BAN THEM FROM PLAYING.

NOTE:
-        We know it is very hard for you to fight with less players. We will consider to MERGE servers to increase the players in one country.
-        Please trust us. We will develop more interesting systems to make it a better game. Later on, your battle will not be limited in one server, your enemies will be players from other servers!!!
-        If you have found multiple accounts in your server, please message us on Facebook. We will compare the accounts, character names and IPs.
-        If you have something to argue for this ban, please message us. We will consider your feeling.

Here is the ban list for S4.
-        This time, we only ban those haven’t recharged accounts and keep the highest account alive. We hope these players regard it as a warning.
          If you keep on going, we will definitely ban all of your accounts.

Regards
- COTK Support Team -

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-11 07:30:34 |Show all posts
Edited by fiercewind at 2014-4-11 07:34

Dear admin i believe the most effective way beside baned them is that if a player have a multiple account(which is more than one or two) in the same server n they have the same ip address,would u be kindly set a rule that everyone who plays in the same server can only choose one or two their character to play in the same server not more than 2, n for the second char they created they have to be an vip at least 2 or 3 to play that second char n if they intend to create n play more than two then they must recharge n become vip 6 to play the third char i guess its the better way n make an income for u thanks n i think shu in s7 have a multiple account please checking them thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-12 05:44:11 |Show all posts
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-12 05:46

^ nice idea but why would you need more than 1 account to play this game? I mean if you allow 1, a hundred will do the same thing and we'll just drag back to square one.

Not to mention the game is allowing us to purchase our way up like the legendary Liegeman as our pocket willing to open wide : P

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-13 09:20:21 |Show all posts
Edited by HuangWei at 2014-4-13 09:49

Is there a possibility of some hackers to hack into our account? If so, is this a safe game site that we can trust upon? I might be new to this COTK game. But, not that ignorance thou. Just find that, whenever engage in battle at the Trail Tower or Arena, my troops are at times being double killed in numbers by other party's troops skill attacks. Would be much appreciated if the management would look into this matter as important as multi duplicate accounts too. Thank you!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-13 20:04:53 |Show all posts
how about WU's other alt char? they create alt char base on automobile brand's name (Toyota,Yamaha,Honda, etc) They also do create alt char base on our players name in SHU. For example our Shu player name is MasterGaGa, Wu will also create alt char with name MasterGuGu..-.- Pls Admin solve this problem.. Everytime they release Official Order, their number always above 100..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-17 13:29:16 |Show all posts
As long the multiple Accounts are paid account minimum VIP 4, they are serious about this games. I think is fine. I dont like multiple free accounts they can be easily created and destroys the gameplay. If free is allowed people can make even hundred of accounts, it will hurts the servers while they dont pay but contribute alot to the lag.

I think every second account which are free should have limit level, maybe 70. So it wont have the benefit like the first account.

I see alot of people now used many dead accounts and use them also as their multiple ID.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-28 23:47:59 |Show all posts
Edited by Steelray at 2014-4-29 00:05

Paying a few accounts for VIP4 does sounds like a genuine interest in the game. But creating excessive numbers and upgrading them to VIP4 does sound rather abnormal. Can he manage these accounts and experience meaningful gameplay? Any experience gamers would know such players has the intention of botting the game.

The feeling may be sweet to the GM with $$$ flushing in and surely a delimma of whether to punish these players because this game needs to be commercially viable, And they are smart, they pay the game to shut GM up.  But one thing GM if you are reading this. These multi accounts and botting are frustrating many players. You may be getting loads of $$$ now, but once it reaches a stage where it drives away your genuine players (be it vip or free players) who are maintaining the gameplay, it will be too late for you to cry Hallelujah. And when this multi account players has no more thrill after destroying the gameplay, they are not going to feed you more with $$....I am sure its easy to guess the rest of it, with all the abandoned multi accounts and the genuine players no longer supporting you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-4-29 04:42:20 |Show all posts
Steelray replied at 2014-4-28 23:47
Paying a few accounts for VIP4 does sounds like a genuine interest in the game. But creating excessi ...

Wish you could like your post or + 1

and totally agree :-)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 03:06:22 |Show all posts
Dear GM,

Pls check all S12, especially Wu. One guy has 6 free account, one nick is Razilgail, and so many other and every war i see Liao Hua, Zangba etc. Clear them please, check all IP of WU WEI OR SHU, im fed up of this.

Another thing is "BierWalte" of Wu S12 and INgrid S12 is also HARASSING and THREATENING Player in Shu after losing matches even though using many clones:
http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.ph ... &extra=page%3D1

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-7-12 10:28:17 |Show all posts
Shu on S8 are using 100+ multiple accounts to cheat epsecially on city siege. They use their fakes account to block wei and wu off at the gate such as this.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 13:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045723 second(s), 25 queries .