[System] Crystal

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2015-7-21 15:01:16 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-LA at 2015-7-24 12:55

Are you still upset by the difficulty to upgrade high-level Gems? Are you dissatisfied with the current attributes of Gems? Ifthe answer is yes, it's the time for you to cheer up. Our new version Eternal Fire will provide you with Crystal System and pack those troubles up!

[How to unlock]
>> Available at Lv.85 after Tech Convert is researched. Gem above Lv.12 could be converted and the Max of the Crystal is 5-Star.
>> If you want to burnish the higher Gem, there are two requirements. First, you should be Lv.95. Second, Tech Burnish should be researched. And the max of the Crystal is 7-star.
[ Burnish Crystal]
>> Gem from
Lv.12 to Lv.16 can be converted to different level of Crystal
>>
Lv.12 Gem can be converted to 1-Star Crystal which will inherit the original attributes of the Lv.12 Gem
>> Lv.13 Gem can be converted to 2-Star Crystal which will inherit the original attributes of the Lv.13 Gem
>> Lv.14 Gem can be converted to 3-Star Crystal which will inherit the original attributes of the Lv.14 Gem
>> Lv.15 Gem can be converted to 4-Star Crystal which will inherit the original attributes of the Lv.15 Gem
>> Lv.16 Gem can be converted to 5-Star Crystal which will inherit the original attributes of the Lv.16 Gem
[Upgrade Crystal]
>> The EXP of Burnish differ in the level of Gem. So do progress bar of Burnish.

The higher the level of gem is, the more Exp you can get.
>> The number of Gem consumed to upgrade the Crystal is equal to the number of gem that is needed to upgrade. (eg. 2048 gems are needed to upgrade 1-star crystal because one Lv.12 gem needs 2048 Lv.1 Gem to upgrade. )
>> When the level of burnish is upgraded,attributes of the Crystal will be improved as well.
>> The higher the level of Crystal is, the higher the attributes will be
>> Crystal will be upgraded automatically as the burnish level reaches Lv.8
>> At most, 4 gems can be used to burnish each time (at any level)
>> The max of Crystal number for each player is 6
>> Crystal is not allowed to be used as material to burnish

Notes:
1. Only Gem above Lv.12 can be converted. Once the gem is converted into Crystal, it can only be upgraded by burnishing instead of combining
2. The max level of the Crystal is 7-star in this version

All the data shown in the pictureare from Beta version. The real statics in the game shall take precedence.  

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-21 19:05:33 |Show all posts
How to upgrade crystal lv 1 become Crystal lv 2?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-21 22:41:31 |Show all posts
what is the stat for 1 star crystal? and 2 stars crystal? and so on

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-22 00:52:49 |Show all posts
so in a nut shell , crystals are same as gems , gems highest level is 16 , crystal can be upgraded higher , it is still same as gems , it won't help anyone get gems any faster than before or upgrade them any faster , crystals=gems , just a system to help the ones who have lvl 16 gems upgrade them since 16 is highest level of gems , how many ppl in the english version have lvl 16 gems ? 2-3 ppl !!!! nice new system but won't be worth anything till way too long for majority , maybe a new system to detect and ban bots at this point is more fruitful to players , my 2 cents on the issue

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-22 01:14:44 |Show all posts
Agree with the above post.

I really do not understand how this system makes it any easier to upgrade our gems (which is the first sentence in this post).... It neither reduces the number of gems u need to upgrade, nor is there any additional benefits in converting to crystals.

From the way i see it, as the above poster rightly point out, the only difference is for lvl 16 gem. Since converting it allows you to upgrade it to 7star (or a lvl 18 equivalent if such an upgrade is possible).
So my question will be, why come out with this system that requires player to research it with resources, yet does not give anything in return?

Why not just allow the gems to be upgrade to lvl 18 instead?
*confused*

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-22 01:15:01 |Show all posts

I really do not understand how this system makes it any easier to upgrade our gems (which is the first sentence in this post).... It neither reduces the number of gems u need to upgrade, nor is there any additional benefits in converting to crystals.

From the way i see it, as the above poster rightly point out, the only difference is for lvl 16 gem. Since converting it allows you to upgrade it to 7star (or a lvl 18 equivalent if such an upgrade is possible).
So my question will be, why come out with this system that requires player to research it with resources, yet does not give anything in return?

Why not just allow the gems to be upgrade to lvl 18 instead?
*confused*

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2015-7-22 10:42:23 |Show all posts
sLeePyRaine replied at 2015-7-22 01:15

I really do not understand how this system makes it any easier to upgrad ...

Sorry for making you confused. I would like to explain the detailed functions here. For example, when you have a Lv.12 Gem, you still need to accumulated many gems to upgrade it to Lv.13. But during this process, the accumulated gems can not bring you attribute benefits. But for Lv.1 Crystal (equals to Lv.12 Gem), the process is divided into several stages, which means although the gems you accumulated are not enough to upgrade, but you could still enjoy the increasing attributes during different stages.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-22 10:53:27 |Show all posts
For my understanding, in burnish process there are 8 lvl which mean each lvl power of crystal will be increase slightly but buff effect remain the same. and after your 1 star crystal reach lvl 8, it automatic upgrade to 2 star crystal which their attribute and buff effect = gem lvl13 while the consumption of gem for those 8 lvl = gens lvl12. And so on...

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-22 12:51:53 |Show all posts
sima replied at 2015-7-22 10:53
For my understanding, in burnish process there are 8 lvl which mean each lvl power of crystal will b ...

This make absolute sense as gem count required to fully burnish level 8 is exact total of that particular gem before convertion to crystal.

Gems required for full burnish bar:

Lv.1 Crystal =  2048 gems (Lv.12 Gem)
Lv.2 Crystal =  4096 gems (Lv.13 Gem)
Lv.3 Crystal =  8192 gems (Lv.14 Gem)
Lv.4 Crystal =  16384 gems (Lv.15 Gem)
Lv.5 Crystal =  32768 gems (Lv.16 Gem)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-7-22 16:43:03 |Show all posts
Wow really confused now i am
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 18:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045091 second(s), 21 queries .