Print Prev. thread Next thread

Ban Clones S1 & S3 & S7

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

41#
Post time 2015-8-6 16:24:25 |Show the author posts only
lock the thread GM chen this just stupid these s7 shu making post pretending to be wei, also u should tell them little cry babies shu still has the most clones.

!threads!

Friends

Money

42#
Post time 2015-8-6 16:48:25 |Show the author posts only
Its funny how i am labeled as a clone. Btw defination of clone is one who is not original and is a replica of another. My account t is original coming to vip 10. I control only 1 account and i dun have such time to control many account of even to engage a bot.

I do know that all here are to play a game to enjoy and have fun. Everyone played to past time. Why kill the game with bots and clones. Honestly when s7 and s9 played, all three countries exchanged words and it was peaceful. There were days Yunfei and real Patri work together to seal off Shu. But we just played and maintain the fun and good relations.

Bots are not part of the game. If one can handle 5 account in wei without using bot, i handsdown and say you are good.

Destroying the game because you are not willing to RC is not a manly action. We all played the game because it is simple and interesting to make strong your account. I believe before the clone bot thing started, when simaa, yunfei amd rudra was online wei can easily come into shu.

The start of this shit was when all the auto off started. It made the game unfair, and wei retaliated with clones then the bot programme, the game went down spirally.

Question is why did we play the game from the start?
If there are personal issues, please deal with it personally to each other and do not destroy a peaceful war game.

GM, i hope your next course of action is to allow the game to continue flowing in the right way.

P.s please use actual account ign to speak.

!threads!

Friends

Money

43#
Post time 2015-8-6 17:18:19 |Show the author posts only
Edited by zhoA at 2015-8-6 17:42

Nice write up beatstick but u forgot to mention your friends wanz,donkan and warz filled our luoyang with over 100 for months...was that a bot? But u know u seem like a nice guy u just bad luck merge with the s8 shu babies.

!threads!

Friends

Money

44#
Post time 2015-8-6 18:02:42 |Show the author posts only
Gm pls come and clean s39 full of shit here... I'm paying so much money to build my heroes and to fight bots and clones? Pls look into shu..

!threads!

Friends

Money

45#
Post time 2015-8-6 19:08:36 |Show the author posts only
Yeah beat... no need give them speech, we will create our clones... GM already support us.

!threads!

Friends

Money

46#
Post time 2015-8-6 19:30:39 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MaChao at 2015-8-6 22:14

Nice speech beat. But you think you wrong about something.

- Do you think we can pass easily to SHU in S8 ?
- Don't you know they have clones 200++ and wei have only less than 100 ?
- Do you know every night before merge to S7 we even cant pass Luoyang with 150++, Xuchang 100+ with sima + others vip 9+++ ? ( We call that a bot ? a clones ? )
- Do you know, you guys complaint about clones, but your numbers more than us, and always said we have have more clones ?
- Do you know GM always supportive to your country a.k.a SHU S7 and listen to yours only ?
- DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS I SPENT TO SPEAK GM ABOUT CLONES IN SHU S8 ? WHAT THEY DO ? NOTHING.  

sima already proposed better game for us to share 50% each others, BUT YOU KNOW WHO REJECT THAT PROPOSITION ?
You should already know that ANSWER, and if I'm not mistake, you also one them.

Because you're thinkking :
Why would we do that if we can attack them anytime we want, we're the strongest country, WHY WOULD WE CARE ABOUT OTHERS PEOPLE FEELING THAT PLAY IN WEAK COUNTRY ?

ALL of SHU AGAINS sima offer. Even we already know that will NEVER HAPPEN even most of you SHU Agree.
"SOME PEOPLE" will be not agree to that, since he can log ALL HIGH VIP 10++ and become arrogant to attack weak country only.

WHY NOT SAYING THAT YOU GUYS JUST WANT TO WIN EVERYTIME WITH YOUR LARGE NUMBERS !

AND DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PEOPLE ALSO TALK LIKE IT FROM WEI ??? OR Is it you ?
Who use clones ID to speak like WEI ?

IF you in WEI / WU ( or we can said weak country who got less people on ? ) what would you do ?

I Know S7 and S9 have good people on it in real life. You guys sharing, meet each others, sharing.
But You also already know people who "LOOKS LIKE" kind, but in the end want to crush others.

Whatever...

This my last speech about CLONES OR WHATEVER YOU SAID.

FOR YOU CHEN, BE FAIR.

!threads!

Friends

Money

47#
Post time 2015-8-6 19:33:31 |Show the author posts only
I am sad for you unknown identity aqua. You are wei but speak like a shu. People like you are the ones who destroys the game too. I wish u all the best in real life.

!threads!

Friends

Money

48#
Post time 2015-8-6 19:38:32 |Show the author posts only
Maybe you can speak that for your own people beat.
Who started that first.

and from what I saw, its not the first time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

49#
Post time 2015-8-8 12:33:37 |Show the author posts only
Well Machao,

What makes you think I rejected the sharing of 50% offer? I can share with you what happen in s7/9 where YunFei and real patri came to attack us for months and we propose to them to hit each other but no avail. Still we just played our normal happy game and enjoy the fight. They came without clones and without auto off.

What's your in game id by the way? You seem to base some on assumptions too. I think. Clone number wise now your wei reached a scary number of 500 at a point. To be frank when u guys have around 200 it was still fine and not alarming but it hit a certain benchmark plus auto programme that keeps walking down is pretty alarming.

The high VIPs in wei can come down easily and wrote in to GM too. Why not? Nothing is not possible to work and make a game better.

Your grudge for some of the people in the game is too strong. There is no winning to this game. If you can control many Ids and come at us, like I mentioned, I handsdown and welcome. But if someone in wei engage a programme and run it then it's a shame and ruining the game for everybody. Including some wei's. .

Machao, you are right too. I feel sorry for all those who spoils the game in the forum and the game itself. identify yourself and im willing to take it offline with you and talk more with u.

GM, you really need to fix certain things in the game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

50#
Post time 2015-8-8 14:35:36 |Show the author posts only
How come complain than? If u use to getting hit by both wei and wu..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-18 03:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040883 second(s), 19 queries .