Ban Clones S1 & S3 & S7

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

51#
Post time 2015-8-8 16:40:13 |Show the author posts only
ZhoA,

There is a difference getting hit because players fought hard and fair as of compared to being hit because there is a programme.

Like I have mentioned. If u can handle any account by hand and fight i hands down and nothing to say. The way I look at it, Wei is not weak at all with all the top 10 and top 20 online.

Really if Shu and Wu also have a bot programme, what to play? How to play? Are we still playing a game that we all have invested time on? Maybe I'm a single gamer, I have no other games to play that I enjoy compared to this money sucking game.

Once again zhoA, pls identify yourself too with ign.
Regards
Beat

!threads!

Friends

Money

52#
Post time 2015-8-8 21:20:43 |Show the author posts only
Banning 1 clone or even 1000 clone will never fix anything. And the worse is u launch auto march and then banned id again.
If u want to fix this thing, it's simple.
U are the only one ruling this game.
I think u can do anything,include to erase (creating new id) in the old sever.
But i think u just too lazy to fix this thing,just like ur fake promise to making the balance server, the fact is u just choose random server to merged or u just accepted when some player(ur favourite player) asking u to merging his server with another server.
And u just happy andlaughing when we insulting each other.

!threads!

Friends

Money

53#
Post time 2015-8-9 00:40:22 |Show the author posts only
Yoz u know wat , u earn mine respect to write n speak out using ur REAL IGN ! Thxs for commenting n hope to battle n enjoy ur gaming ! Lastly also will like to rc in d game tat worth us to do so !

!threads!

Friends

Money

54#
Post time 2016-9-11 23:04:46 |Show the author posts only
yes please ban all shu and wu clones please... the are slowing down our clones reaching 30 and 50% cities
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-18 00:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041131 second(s), 19 queries .