COTK Regulation on Clones

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

451#
Post time 2015-12-3 22:57:33 |Show the author posts only
Edited by 美人计 at 2015-12-3 23:01

Seriously Chen, are you listening to your first post?

Have you consider the reason for the creation of clones? I doubt it. You are just caught up with the complains of the childish. In administering and policing it, you have exposed your mentality.

You talked about balance. Do you know what balance is? There will never be balance if people can select which team they want to join. That is balance in numbers. What about balance in power? I doubt your are serious about balance in power and I don't think you know what it means. To get rid of balance in power VIP should not be purchase by money. Of course you are not ready to do that. So please don't talk about balance. You are only talking through your a55. it' call 放屁。

!threads!

Friends

Money

452#
Post time 2015-12-23 10:33:37 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM
I was a player wei in s48
I want to submit a complaint about the number of clones that are used in my country wei. I can not play well to get exp I need because of these clones. and I see from cotk fb many reports about the existence of these clones. and clones are also using BOT. but it seems it does not get noticed and corrected from you. while from cotk fb is also evidence in the form of SS.
and many players say the clones already recharge for vip 2. if it's because they've recharge Vip 2 n GM will not crack down on this fraud. this game will be a setback in the 2nd anniversary of COTK.
and also because it will be a game COTK Onlione most disgusting to be played. sorry i have to say like this because as a reason has been recharged to VIP 2 clones are allowed and not dealt with.
COTK will be abandoned by many players gradually in the future.
fortunately I have not already to spending my money to recharge for gold. thank god I did not get stuck in your game.
N i think the above statement from GM is ( sorry ) a bullshit
thank you

!threads!

Friends

Money

453#
Post time 2015-12-27 17:56:12 |Show the author posts only
martial replied at 2015-12-23 10:33
Dear GM
I was a player wei in s48
I want to submit a complaint about the number of clones that are u ...

of course its all hot air... it is very hard to prove 100% that people are using clones even though we all know they are.. in my server s15 there are clones everywhere and if there wasn't then there would be 5 players on each country. Also the use of BOTs is rampant.. there are players that take one simple cut path to the bonus xp at our gates all day long without breaks (unless they run out of food or ro lol). This will always be a problem and TBH the penalties are a joke... small account freezes are nothing to people that bot and clone as they have multiple chances.. if you want to stop them instant ban.. then the big players wont clone else risk the accounts that they have spent thousands of dollars on recharge on

!threads!

Friends

Money

454#
Post time 2016-1-16 16:47:23 |Show the author posts only
still new clones being made in old servers. it is obvious. even the strongest players in the strongest countries are making clones. i pity them. but i pity these game developers for not adressing the issue, and killing their own game!!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

455#
Post time 2016-1-17 22:50:13 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM
Had mentioned several times previously and we always received standard replies as "Thank you for your feedback".
Why players create clones and bots because that is the most effective means to create walls to defend or as elevators to jump over to attack without spending shadows.
The auto off is the fundamental ingredient and root cause that players combine clones and bots with auto off, being most efficient to achieve the winning objectives and frustrating the opponents.
In many other games related to the 3 kingdoms story, there is none auto off function, thus clones being ineffective do not poison the game.
If GM has no solution to delete one clone today but yet create another clone tomorrow, why can't you listen to us to remove auto off for short period time, through feedback and see yourself what really works for everyone to adhere to the game rules.
Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

456#
Post time 2016-1-18 13:34:54 |Show the author posts only
Just stop creation of new players. Period.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

457#
Post time 2016-1-18 17:52:43 |Show the author posts only
草探花 replied at 2016-1-17 22:50
Hi GM
Had mentioned several times previously and we always received standard replies as "Thank you f ...

I understand if players are forces to be auto on in country war, but some clones/bots do not need to research auto tech. They are made to block path...

!threads!

Friends

Money

458#
Post time 2016-1-18 19:07:36 |Show the author posts only
shizzle replied at 2016-1-16 16:47
still new clones being made in old servers. it is obvious. even the strongest players in the stronge ...

as i known, only old server s3 that never got banned.

because they want s3 to keep recharged so they just allowed bot in s3.

!threads!

Friends

Money

459#
Post time 2016-1-18 21:42:18 |Show the author posts only
This is Bill
Bill create lots of clones to kill the game
Everyone is pissed off but Bill dun care a shiat
Be smart
Be like Bill

!threads!

Friends

Money

460#
Post time 2016-1-18 21:54:03 |Show the author posts only
Elizabeth2000 replied at 2016-1-18 21:42
This is Bill
Bill create lots of clones to kill the game
Everyone is pissed off but Bill dun care a  ...

Lol, El, my naughty daughter )
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-12 17:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047452 second(s), 19 queries .