COTK Regulation on Clones

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2015-9-8 01:42:13 |Show all posts
Hii GM,

I will honestly say that I am very disappointed with your treatment lately.
how you can run this business well if it does not treat consumers properly

I strongly support fairness in playing this game, but if you can't give a good system, the consumer should not be a victim

I will give an example:
1. You lock a paid account, my friends pay to collect their money and buy it on one of your vendors. is this action not against the law? they have the right isnt?
not everyone like Sima who have a lot of money and then pay with a lot to you. now they are back again to play COC

2. you lock the old account, why would you lock the old account just like mine. play already 1 2 years, now you lock it for no reason

a lot of things that I think you do not make sense for the sake of clearing the name of clones. But you also harm the old and paid account, now people were slowly leaving this game

Make it simple if you do not want clones, from the beginning you should make this game created only with facebook account. simplify

be wise, see game neighbors, from neighbors if you define the clones may be thousands or hundreds of thousands because of the play already millions, however none of the initial banned because they make their game open the account with a free method
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 19:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040749 second(s), 20 queries .